Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
When I see sex being done, I associate that with two animals.... like two horses for example, having sex. It seems so animalistic or something, yet, my body DOES want it. Anyone else see sex like this? If so, what do I do to look passed this? It seems so inhuman to me, but I know it's perfectly natural, but saying "sex is perfectly natural" makes it sound even more gross to me. x_x

...And I am 27.

Demonic Lunatic

Sounds like you're asexual. There are tons of people who are the same way, so there's no need to worry about it.

Spoopy Kitten

Honestly, the idea of sex grossed me out a lot. I used to believe i was asexual. Going through sexual abuse only made it worse. But after some time, i met my current boyfriend. We took things very slowly. Now, 4 years later, my libido is through the roof. Yea, sex looks weird - really, really weird, but that means nothing compared to the amazing feelings and emotions it has brought me
Well, you can be horny but not be into having sex. Horny is kind of a psychological thing that has to do with your hormones, but you can ignore it or masturbate or do whatever you want.
Have you considered seeing a sex therapist?

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
darkabyssx
Sounds like you're asexual. There are tons of people who are the same way, so there's no need to worry about it.

Well, I left out a tidbit. I am trans.... pre-op, MtF, and I am into men. Sexually, I AM interested in men, but the act of it still freaks me out. If I have sexual interest in men, does that really still make me asexual?

xChibi Cannibalx
Honestly, the idea of sex grossed me out a lot. I used to believe i was asexual. Going through sexual abuse only made it worse. But after some time, i met my current boyfriend. We took things very slowly. Now, 4 years later, my libido is through the roof. Yea, sex looks weird - really, really weird, but that means nothing compared to the amazing feelings and emotions it has brought me

Which is the thing. I kind of want to experience those emotions, but the .... animal side of it all just shoves me away so bad. I try to tell myself it's okay, but that's not enough. :/

legnanellaf5
Well, you can be horny but not be into having sex. Horny is kind of a psychological thing that has to do with your hormones, but you can ignore it or masturbate or do whatever you want.

Well, my sex drive has since I started HRT, dwindled.... a lot.... but despite me not feeling "horny" down there, it's still like I crave that kind of attention. It's so damn messed up....

Spoopy Kitten

Minak0

xChibi Cannibalx

Which is the thing. I kind of want to experience those emotions, but the .... animal side of it all just shoves me away so bad. I try to tell myself it's okay, but that's not enough. :/

Best i can offer is, in the moment when your with someone and its getting hotter, dont think about what sex looks like. Dive in and let the emotions take over. After a time or two, the weirdness of how it looks shouldnt bother you nearly as much

Moonlight Healer

To me it seems like you've been somewhat conditioned to think of sex in that way because of your environment, and I wouldn't blame you because unfortunately a lot of our society still has kind of a taboo with sex (although it's better than it used to be) like its this shameful animalistic impulse that we should have complete control over lest we are inferior as human beings. Perhaps I am wrong but I don't think it's really anything to worry about, as you will probably change your mind and feel more open and comfortable about it as you experience things. Sexuality is a complicated thing and for a lot of people it takes a while to really figure out how they feel about it and what they like, especially with society constantly telling them they should think this way or that about it.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Diving in and letting emotions take over..... that could actually work for me.... My emotions are the strongest thing about me. Literally, I can't even control them. If I let them take over, I am sure they would make the magic happen. o_o

Yeah, the environment and all making it taboo has always been something, but it's just always been more of a personal thing. Not something with society, but more of something I have personally with the idea of it. I think it's also the disappointment of being pre-op that's got me going too, since my fantasies are with vaginal sex. I'll just have to press on, and as the other person said, let my emotions flow.
Well, you are an animal. Animals have sex. Humans have sex. Humans are animals. Most of us do it to get our rocks off. It isn't like people have sex because it is so tender and loving. Yes, most people have sex with someone they love, but it isn't for the same reasons that you cuddle or hold hands.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
You just need to try a**l sometime.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I've thought about a**l too, but... >_>

Not like I even have a boyfriend right now anyways.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Minak0
When I see sex being done, I associate that with two animals.... like two horses for example, having sex. It seems so animalistic or something, yet, my body DOES want it. Anyone else see sex like this? If so, what do I do to look passed this? It seems so inhuman to me, but I know it's perfectly natural, but saying "sex is perfectly natural" makes it sound even more gross to me. x_x

...And I am 27.

It can be normal. Are you in a relationship? Have you ever had sex? If not that would explain a lot...mostly the not in a relationship part. Sex isn't the act you see in movies, T.V. or even just animals doing things. Sex starts with the mind and the mental and emotional connection to a person. Even people who have recreational sex can experience the emotional connection or at the very list an intimate connection first. IF you get to a point in a relationship where sex is just another expression of love it changes things completely. Speaking from experience here...

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Bokee Gngr
Minak0

...And I am 27.

It can be normal. Are you in a relationship? Have you ever had sex? If not that would explain a lot...mostly the not in a relationship part. Sex isn't the act you see in movies, T.V. or even just animals doing things. Sex starts with the mind and the mental and emotional connection to a person. Even people who have recreational sex can experience the emotional connection or at the very list an intimate connection first. IF you get to a point in a relationship where sex is just another expression of love it changes things completely. Speaking from experience here...

Nope.
Nope.

Hmm.... that's an interesting way to look at things. Honestly, I've always loved seeing others in love, but I have yet to actually "feel" it myself. I'm not only a virgin, but a virgin to the idea of it all. It's almost as if going out and being with someone is like a virginity in it's own and I don't want to lose that, which is also something killing me. :/ .... Blah.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Find someone who cares about you for who you are and won't be so demanding for the physical aspects of a relationship. I am sure there are plenty of guys who are willing to take there time with you and explore things at the pace that you are comfortable with. Never do anything, even try to do something, that you aren't feeling comfortable with. If you try to force yourself into a sexual situation you aren't ready for it might ruin the experience for you forever. Just take it slow, and make sure your actions come from the heart.

Also you can look at hunky men on the internet without having to worry about them touching you.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces