Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Regular

Ive been with my partner for 5 years, and I snapped.
Im tired of his depressing family..brainwashing his whole family to be depressed.

How do you cope after a long term relationship?

advice?
Sometimes the hardest part about dealing with a long term relationship ending, or going a different direction, is remembering who YOU are. And trying to figure out who you want to BE from what you had BECOME.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rand Shieldmouse
Sometimes the hardest part about dealing with a long term relationship ending, or going a different direction, is remembering who YOU are. And trying to figure out who you want to BE from what you had BECOME.

perfectly said.

Dapper Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cool Cat 500
If he's truly worth it then you need to talk to him and figure out a middle ground cause this is effecting you negatively. And if you try talking to him a couple times and no progress is made then you should probably consider the quality of life you want the stress level you are enduring for this. Stress is not good and you don't have to have it.
well i'm in a "tough" relationship and we've been going on for 5 months. it's hard because you have to be committed to one person and also i'm still young idk about you and i feel like i should experience more guys.
but to be honest it's just how much you can tolerate one another and how much you actually love them
i love my boyfriend so much and i can never imagine us snapping at each other or breaking up in general. i love him a lot and he cares for me.
you just have to find the right person, there's no actual advice as to help your relationship besides doing fun stuff or being more sexy.
sex brings 2 people closer imo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces