Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a senior in high school and in one of my classes there is this freshman that i like. As we talk it seems like she likes me but all of a sudden she will start tossing out mixed signs. What do i do, Does she really like me
you didnt give me enough info to really help.
ask her, whats the worst that can happen, all she can do is say no, its not like you can't still just be friends if she does say no.
Maybe she's intimidated because you're a senior. Me, being a freshman as well, would be skeptical of a senior showing interest in me, I'd think maybe they'd just want to use me. Just show her you're genuine. biggrin
Go ahead and ask her, I'm sure it would make her day =3
~Kihou-chan
I'm a freshamn girl and am dating a senior guy. Age dosen't matter if you really care for the person.
If you think she likes you, but you are not sure, the best way to find out is to ask her.
Moosey_luv
ask her, whats the worst that can happen, all she can do is say no, its not like you can't still just be friends if she does say no.

i agree, what's the worst that could happen?

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
She's probably a bit nervous that you're a senior, and you like her. I'd say to ask her out, I've seen proof that senior/freshman relationships can work. You'll never know until you try. biggrin
That's kind of disturbing to think that you are a senior and she's a freshman, does this have something to do with the fact that girls your age find you immature or something? No offense.
fattsmurf472
I am a senior in high school and in one of my classes there is this freshman that i like. As we talk it seems like she likes me but all of a sudden she will start tossing out mixed signs. What do i do, Does she really like me

Check your local statchitory rape laws there buster
Eh, chances are she's too young for you. Plus, when you graduate, you can kiss your relationship goodbye.
KarmaBandit
fattsmurf472

Its Stagitory rape. And that only applies if they have sex and alert the authorities.
Shadow of former glory
KarmaBandit
fattsmurf472

Its Stagitory rape. And that only applies if they have sex and alert the authorities.

Statutory.

And really, the only way to know if she likes you is to ask. Since you are several years older than you, she may be "starstruck"... too nervous to outright tell you she likes you. If she finds out you like her, it will probably make her very happy.

But be aware that at this point in your life, a relationship with someone almost four years younger than you might be difficult, especially if you plan to go away to college when you graduate.
Koriberu
Shadow of former glory
KarmaBandit
fattsmurf472

Statutory.

And really, the only way to know if she likes you is to ask. Since you are several years older than you, she may be "starstruck"... too nervous to outright tell you she likes you. If she finds out you like her, it will probably make her very happy.

But be aware that at this point in your life, a relationship with someone almost four years younger than you might be difficult, especially if you plan to go away to college when you graduate.

2 years differant is insane if you expect seriousness, let alone 4 like in this case.

I mentioned the Statutory rape because I assumed since there is obviously no chance for a lasting relationship he was trying getting the greenlight to seduce a freshman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff