Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tell me if this doesn't belong in the life issues, but read the whole way before saying so.

Basically I am going to have my own scooter soon. The only thing I want on it is that is a two-people one. That's all. My mom is lookibng at used and old ones. But she won't take the fact that they CAN be over 1000$ (talking canadian money here) and she keeps coming up with these pieces of junk , one place, that look as if they'll break down any second. She wants me to pay half by the way, so the price is important for me too.

oki

But now, my parents keep taking me to see new scooter that are so nice and not THAT expensie (in my opinion, I guess). I really want an atlantis derbi bullet, but that's the most expensive, I understand that my mom can't buy that. I'd take a BW's anytime. it's not as expensive and seems so great. But now my parents tell em I'm being childish and spoiled. I don't mean to ;_; the thing is, why do they keep bringing me to see new scooters if all my mom wants to pay is an old piece of junk?

Help, I'm fed up of being called spoiled rotten never happy and all that.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Why not tell them how their behavior is making you feel? You are not doing anything wrong. The problem lies with them being unable to stop contradicting themselves with their actions.
Sensedog
Why not tell them how their behavior is making you feel? You are not doing anything wrong. The problem lies with them being unable to stop contradicting themselves with their actions.

and my mom tells me we have a budget. but her budget doesn't fit. it's like 500$ below the cost of a normal USED scooter bother, my step dad tells me I'm lucky to be even having one. that when he was a kid, he wanted one and his dad said 'if you want one, pay it yourself' and it ended there. But it doesn't end there with my parents. What's the pont of making me look app. 3 houyrs a day internet to see if new offers will come online? dammit I'm so fed up mad

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you are fed-up, I think that you need to tell them so rather than allow them to keep doing what they are doing.
If they insist on only paying enough to get a really crappy old scooter, then they should be willing to help repair it.
Tell them that by paying a little bit extra earlier on for a decent used scooter, you are saving money in the long run.
I've tried telling them what i feel, that's another reaosn why I'm a 'spoiled btrat wh's never happy'
and they don't think its junk. They never think its junk sad they say its oki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces