Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have this really close friend that I love to death (non xually of course) and I feel like I can tell her everything, but sometime I feel that it bothers her or upsets her...she says she would rather have me tell her then keep it up inside. I've never been good with people and she's been like the first real friend. I am really afraid of loosing our friendship over something that I will do...Is it normal to be feeling this?
Yeah it is normal but u need to talk to her and find out what she doesn't like about what u tell her. That is just what i think
Zipper123
Yeah it is normal but u need to talk to her and find out what she doesn't like about what u tell her. That is just what i think

I have actually tried that, it's not what I tell her, it's what I'm actually doing what she doesn't like.
jericho_gal
Zipper123

I have actually tried that, it's not what I tell her, it's what I'm actually doing what she doesn't like.
What are you doing that she doesnt like so much?
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Zipper123

I've kinda been hurting myself and it's gotten pretty bad

Shadowy Rogue

8,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
jericho_gal
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Zipper123

That kind of happened to me. I was...hurting...myself, and it got really bad, and after the worst, I stopped. Now, my best friend is the oly one that will talk to me about what happened, and I can tell her anything. I'm always afraid of losing her, but she told me she'd always be there, and I believe her. Just, talk to your friend, and I bet you she'll be there for you no matter what. biggrin (i sounded so sappy in that... xd )
Hurting yourself doesn't fix anything. Just like with cutters. You can cut a million times, but the next day, the problem is still there, and you wind up with a bunch of gashes that all scream I'M STUPID. So, don't hurt yourself. Find a more constructive way to get things out. Talking does help. Talk to her. She's bothered because she's your friend, and she cares about you. Or, try writing, artwork, listening to music when you're down. Just do something to get it all out.. in a non-painful way of course. 3nodding
jericho_gal
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Zipper123

You mean self-mutilation? If so then stop. Its a dangerous way to deal with emotional pain and you could kill yourself.
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Zipper123

You mean self-mutilation? If so then stop. Its a dangerous way to deal with emotional pain and you could kill yourself.

I know it's dangerous and I've tried to stop it's not easy
Yea, alot of my friends do it too and i've been trying to help them stop. The best way to deal with it they have said is that everytime you start to feel like cutting: call a friend and talk it over, meditate, and if your with someone make sure they can keep you away from sharp things.
*nods* I've been trying that but I feel telling my friend all the time and for sharp objects i guess I could try to hide them
jericho_gal
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Wretched Tonberry
jericho_gal
Zipper123

I know it's dangerous and I've tried to stop it's not easy
I don't blame your friend for being bothered by you cutting yourself. If I had a friend who does that, I would think that it wouldn't matter if I was there as a friend or not. It's kinda like a slap in the face...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff