Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I know this'll sound freaky or horrible to some of you,but iI need to get this off of my chest.

So 13 years ago was 9/11. Well I was in NY that day going to work. I took my camera with me like I always do. I took a cab to the south tower of the world trade center. I went in to work and within 15 minutes all of my co workers and I heard this loud crash. We looked and saw this smoke coming from the north tower. We figured it was just a small fire and the noise was construction. 10 minutes later I was already filming when I saw this plane headed a few floors above me.
Then it crashed and this huge fireball arose from it.
Then I kept on filming this tragedy til we were rescued.
Last thing I remember somebody says run! And I look back and the south tower I was just in 5 minutes ago is coming down. I have not only the footage from the inside but from.it's collapse as well. Well I wanted to see if I still had that tape and I do. Ever since I rewatched it, I been having this nightmare of it over and over. I feel guilty that I even survived. I need help I just don't know what to do.
Sounds like normal survivors guilt, you probably want therapy more than any advice we can give. Have you gotten your footage archived?
Stranger59
Sounds like normal survivors guilt, you probably want therapy more than any advice we can give. Have you gotten your footage archived?

I'm sorry I just woke up with this pounding headache, archived?
Government has some system where they archive any materials related to 9/11, your tape would probably be put in the museum. It would secure it as part of history, maybe even give you a little peace of mind. You'd have to google the specifics.
Stranger59
Government has some system where they archive any materials related to 9/11, your tape would probably be put in the museum. It would secure it as part of history, maybe even give you a little peace of mind. You'd have to google the specifics.

Oh, then no.
Stranger59

I've thought about it once. But idk.
A therapist would be really helpful to you. However, I know a lot of people do not wish to seek out mental help. I can't say I understand but,

seeing a doctor might help you as well. You can explain the nightmare situation, there is medication to help with that.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Stranger59
Sounds like normal survivors guilt, you probably want therapy more than any advice we can give.

this. seriously, this is the best advice anyone can give you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff