Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
If she still cares so much about her ex, you should just let her go. I understand that is a hard thing for you to do but how would you ever be happy with someone when you know they truly care for someone else? Believe it or not, it is possible to find other ways to keep yourself happy. Try looking for someone new not someone who is going to straight up call their ex and leave you for them. Look for Someone who will treat you right and love only you. smile
Block all communication man. God has a better girl for you down the road! Get your life started, there is plenty of fish in the sea my friend : ).

Dapper Werewolf

You dodged a bullet, Congrats!
Mr Sleven
My dumb a** ended up getting back with her. "Self Esteem - The Offspring
" is my theme song right now.
Well, I hope you're ready for the next break up..because I assure you that's coming soon. Not trying to be a b***h or anything either. This girl doesn't know what love and other people's feelings are. You are her backup, and she went back to you when she felt insecure about the other 2 flings she was going to pursue. After all, she was sure you'd be waiting for her.

5,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Member 100
I say you dodged a bullet. You should be happy that the gold-digging whore is out of the picture. Move on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff