Welcome to Gaia! ::

white winters snow
Ohh, that's not good.

I'd stop giving him a BJ if I were you.

I was hopeing you just thought you had a cold or something, and was going to tell you that you had a bacterial throat infection and needed anti-botiocs but..nevermind.
sad

Haha. The last time the spots showed up on the roof of my mouth, I freaked out and went to the doctor to find out what it was. She gave me a strepthroat test and, of course, it came out negative.
Foetus Smasher
Lawl, you has herpes.

No.
No I do not. biggrin

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
          Go get yourself tested.
          Just because your boyfriend says he doesn't have anything doesn't mean s**t.
          And just because you've been tested in the past doesn't mean he didn't catch anything.
          He could have had a fling and gotten something from it.
          So stop being stubborn and get tested.
          User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-> 100+ Green Day icons. <-
[Green Day Fan For 12+ Years.]
Dust.And.Echoes.
SugarNumNums
Thanks for all the concern about getting tested, but my boyfriend and I already have (when we first started dating). mrgreen
That's what I meant when I said I know for sure that it's not an STD.
Sorry I didn't clear that up before. sweatdrop

I would assume that you've been dating a bit if you're giving him a BJ.

Just because he was clean when you first got together doesn't mean he is now. I'm not trying to be rude, or mean...just honest.

Just so you know, herpes isn't part of the regular STD panel. There is a specific test for herpes.

Red bumps in your mouth sounds like herpes or staph infection.

I've been with my boyfriend for 11 months now. So yes, I have been dating him for a while.

And I know he's clean, otherwise some other symptoms would have shown up by now (don't you think?).

And they aren't red BUMPS, they're red SPOTS. Like bloodspots. You know when you get a hickey and the blood pools underneath your skin to make a bruise-y spot? That's pretty much what I have, just on the soft palate of my mouth.
!d!ot Amer!ca
          Go get yourself tested.
          Just because your boyfriend says he doesn't have anything doesn't mean s**t.
          And just because you've been tested in the past doesn't mean he didn't catch anything.
          He could have had a fling and gotten something from it.
          So stop being stubborn and get tested.
          User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-> 100+ Green Day icons. <-
[Green Day Fan For 12+ Years.]

Sorry, but it sounds like if something like this happened to you then you wouldn't trust your boyfriend.
We've established a deep trust and have gotten tested.

And obviously I noticed that the spots weren't there before I gave him a BJ.
Before = None
After = Spots

See the logic in this?

I was just wondering if it was possible.
Turns out, it is.
I suck too hard and break capillaries in my mouth.
Which is pretty sad, to say the least, but oh well...
So no more STD talk guys!
Just wondered if it was possible to get bloodspots after oral.
Get tested
SugarNumNums
Dust.And.Echoes.
SugarNumNums
Thanks for all the concern about getting tested, but my boyfriend and I already have (when we first started dating). mrgreen
That's what I meant when I said I know for sure that it's not an STD.
Sorry I didn't clear that up before. sweatdrop

I would assume that you've been dating a bit if you're giving him a BJ.

Just because he was clean when you first got together doesn't mean he is now. I'm not trying to be rude, or mean...just honest.

Just so you know, herpes isn't part of the regular STD panel. There is a specific test for herpes.

Red bumps in your mouth sounds like herpes or staph infection.

I've been with my boyfriend for 11 months now. So yes, I have been dating him for a while.

And I know he's clean, otherwise some other symptoms would have shown up by now (don't you think?).

And they aren't red BUMPS, they're red SPOTS. Like bloodspots. You know when you get a hickey and the blood pools underneath your skin to make a bruise-y spot? That's pretty much what I have, just on the soft palate of my mouth.

Plenty of STDs have no symptoms at all, sorry to break that to you.

If you're doing that to your mouth, imagine what you're doing to his p***s. You should chill out on the sucking seriously. Do more licking and using your hand.
Red spots on the roof of your mouth could be a sign of a number of different things, which is why it is important to see your health care provider. No one can diagnose without examining your symptoms in person, and because of this, the Internet is not the best resource for getting diagnoses for specific symptoms.

Oral herpes, also called herpes labialis or cold sores, is caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). This virus causes small and painful blisters on the lips, gums, or skin around the mouth. Oral herpes itself (as opposed to genital herpes) is not a sexually transmitted infection (STI); it can be passed on through contact with an infected individual's saliva, such as through kissing or sharing eating utensils. This is not to say that HSV-1 can never be transmitted sexually. HSV-1 can be passed from the mouth to the genitals during oral sex (or vice-versa in more rare cases)..

The red spots in your mouth could be a sign of oral herpes if they surround a white or grey ulcer. The ulcer takes longer to develop than the red spot, so you might wait a few days to see if you develop such an ulcer in the middle of the red spot.

Red areas inside of the mouth that are not blisters or surrounding ulcers could be a sign of a number of things. One possibility is that you injured the roof of your mouth, perhaps something hard (a pretzel, for example) jabbed your mouth. This type of temporary injury should only last a week or two, and is less likely to be an explanation if you have numerous red spots. Red areas in the mouth also can be a sign of an oral infection that you need to have a health care provider or dentist examine. The list could go on: mono, candidiasis, lichen planus...

Another possibility is that the lining of the mouth is thinning. When this happens, capillaries (small blood vessels) are closer to the surface, making it appear more red in color. These areas, called erythroplakia, are slightly raised and bleed easily if scraped.

They can sometimes be a predictor of cancer, so it's important to go see your health care provider to have the red area examined. Your health care provider, in addition to physically examining the spots, can talk with you about other aspects of your health, like whether you are experiencing other symptoms, such as pain or fever, that will help narrow down the diagnosis of the potential cause(s) and treatments, if any, of your red spots.
Hmm, my boyfriend doesn't even really like hard sucking. I don't know how you could suck so hard to cause damage to the roof of your mouth like that... unless you're doing it wrong or something.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Why don't the lot of you just stop.
I have gotten red spots on the roof of my mouth.
I have gotten a sore throat.
I have gotten a tired tongue <-- this actually sucked the most but whatever.
I have damn near gotten lock jaw from sucking d**k.

I have been tested. I am clean. My boyfriend has been tested, he is clean.

You are performing a sucking action on a very stiff object for long periods of time and multiple times throughout the week. Of course you are going to get irritation. Damn. The same thing happens to me when I eat captain crunch. If you suck on lollipops with the same ferocity as you suck a p***s, you are going to get the damn spots.

Just use less sucking action and build your way up. You have to build up a tolerance, sort of like you have to build up a tolerance so when you deep throat you don't vomit or gag.

Try playing with his p***s with your tongue more. It's still stimulating for him and will lessen the chance of the irritation from suction. Hope this helps.

@Magically Malicious! - That's your boyfriend. Some guys don't like to be tickled and teased. My boyfriend doesn't lol

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Herpes? Rofl.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Go to the doctor. A computer is not a substitute for a doctor.
So I read your post on how both of you have been checked for STDs, and it's good. But how exactly do you know he hasn't been cheating on you? I REALLY don't mean to sound like a b***h or anything, but it's not impossible. Give the sores a reasonable amount of time to heal, and if they haven't healed in that amount of time I'd go to the doctor and get them checked out.
RayneTree
Why don't the lot of you just stop.
I have gotten red spots on the roof of my mouth.
I have gotten a sore throat.
I have gotten a tired tongue <-- this actually sucked the most but whatever.

I have been tested. I am clean. My boyfriend has been tested, he is clean.

You are performing a sucking action on a very stiff object for long periods of time and multiple times throughout the week. Of course you are going to get irritation. Damn. The same thing happens to me when I eat captain crunch. If you suck on lollipops with the same ferocity as you suck a p***s, you are going to get the damn spots.

Just use less sucking action and build your way up. You have to build up a tolerance, sort of like you have to build up a tolerance so when you deep throat you don't vomit or gag.

Try playing with his p***s with your tongue more. It's still stimulating for him and will lessen the chance of the irritation from suction. Hope this helps.

@Magically Malicious! - That's your boyfriend. Some guys don't like to be tickled and teased. My boyfriend doesn't lol

THANK YOU!
Finally a response that is useful.
I was getting tired reading the same "Get tested" posts over and over again.
But yes, I guess I went into it way too fast.
I'll tone it down some and work my way up.

Now I'm just wondering if there are some harmful side effects of broken capillaries other than soreness.
RayneTree

Lockjaw is another name for tetanus. Unless your boyfriend has a rusty prosthetic, I HIGHLY doubt you're going to get lockjaw from sucking d**k. You probably would just get a really sore jaw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff