Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor_Zaius
Now I know what you meant about that whole 'hypocrite' thing. Don' they say masturbating is a sin too???
*shrugs* I really don't care, but the whole sex with weasels thing really disturbs me...
On another note, I really don't give a s**t if someone is gay, bi or straight. I believe that it is your own business, basically.

Never directly. Apparently, it was taken out of context from a passage about a man name Onamis (or something like that, as masturbation is often called onamism), who was apparently banished to hell because he wouldn't impregnate his dead brother's wife (in those days, it was the law orsomething so that one could have an heir). Disturbing stuff if you ask me.

To sex_with_weasels: OMGWTFBBQ. Ahem. Having sex with weasels would make you a hedonist, among other things. Hedonists all go to Hell apparently. Or did the voices in your head not tell you that?
PyroHaruko
<center>Shes new give her a break. Anyway I think you are bisexual. I went through the same thing, I thought thinking girls were cute or hot was fine, and the same with also liking guys. It turns out I was bisexual. ^^Well I hope you find your answers.

yep, same goes for me 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces