Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Regular

Honestly doe's anyone know of any free online psychologists?
I just would like to talk to one without a bill attached for some advice.

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What type of help are you looking for? I know there are numbers you can call where people can help you with suicidal thoughts. In general though nobody can really diagnose you for free or online. They need to be licensed and there is supposed to be a level of security, privacy and confidence that an IM or Skype chat doesn't provide.

Questionable Regular

Genkai taught me well
What type of help are you looking for? I know there are numbers you can call where people can help you with suicidal thoughts. In general though nobody can really diagnose you for free or online. They need to be licensed and there is supposed to be a level of security, privacy and confidence that an IM or Skype chat doesn't provide.

It's not suicidal thoughts it's just depression help really. I know I should extremely 13 but honestly its just something Id like help with past all the Google searches and venting to friends.

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Questioniist
Genkai taught me well

It's not suicidal thoughts it's just depression help really. I know I should extremely 13 but honestly its just something Id like help with past all the Google searches and venting to friends.
Start with your school's counselor. They're paid professionals and their help is free ans confidential.

Questionable Regular

Genkai taught me well
Questioniist
Genkai taught me well

Start with your school's counselor. They're paid professionals and their help is free ans confidential.

theres so much negative stigma with that. I know it shouldnt matter, i mean im studying clinical psychology myself in college, but its hard.

Shy Fatcat

I'm currently studying psychology and I know for a fact that speaking to a qualified psychologist, like...seeing one, does cost a lot of money, but I also know that there is support online where you can talk to counsellors for free.

Try beyondblue. They have an online counselling service.

If you google free online counselling, that should also come up with a few decent and trustworthy sites. Before I had the money to see my psychologist, I spoke to several different counsellors online and that helped. Try googling it and see what you find. Make sure they are a trusted site and that you are comfortable talking to someone online.

Mewling Lover

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I took a psychology and sociology class.

Obsessive Lover

7 cups of tea is a good place to look at.
Questioniist
Honestly doe's anyone know of any free online psychologists?
I just would like to talk to one without a bill attached for some advice.

Yourlifeyourvoice.org is a good one. Most universities have a war line you can call even if you are not at that university it's for anyone who needs assistance
if you're in college for psych, email one of your professors.
they always gave me helpful advice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces