Welcome to Gaia! ::

xomelissaox
xomelissaox
Blue-Becca-345
i was christened prosatant ((sp?!?)) but i really want to be catholic!

THIS POST IS TRUE

NOT YOU AGAIN scream ahhh god your a liar .. no one reply to her she just wants attention cuz he mommy n daddy dont give her enuf

AND this isnt a life issue get out of here n learn to post in the rite place

actually it is gonk ....you learn how to spell too! sweatdrop
Blue-Becca-345

THIS POST IS TRUE

NOT YOU AGAIN scream ahhh god your a liar .. no one reply to her she just wants attention cuz he mommy n daddy dont give her enuf
Blue-Becca-345
Raelis Shai
Four words:
Get. Separate. Accounts. Now.
And it's your choice, if you want to be catholic, be catholic.
but im christained prosetant! we are learning about catholics in schhol and i belivev more catholic things!

That's great. Talk to someone like a priest or whatever. By the way...why is it that you put: this post is true? ---like...that's just stupid...it makes others think that you're just lying O_o;;;; Although for this situation I guess you're not. My four words? Learn.how.to.spell. stare
xomelissaox
Blue-Becca-345

THIS POST IS TRUE

xomelissaox
Blue-Becca-345

THIS POST IS TRUE

Blue-Becca-345

THIS POST IS TRUE

Raelis Shai
Four words:
but im christained prosetant! we are learning about catholics in schhol and i belivev more catholic things!
cant help you there.

But dont you see how all of you useless, time wasting, complaining, making up stuff has gone? You have people who wont believe you, and alot of people who are mad at you. just stop making up stuff and post olny one thing a month. Im not saying that this ones not true,but you get what im saying right?
Well, I'm Jewish and don't quite understand the differences. Explain what you like about Catholic and what you don't like about Protestant.
Four words:

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
If you're really serious about it, talk to a priest. They'll be able to answer more questions about their faith than a bunch of random Gaians. sweatdrop
Blue-Becca-345

THIS POST IS TRUE

Wait til you're older and know more about religion. How much does a 12 year old know about religion, even if they've been raised a particular religion all their life?

That plus your parents would probably flip if they found out you switched religions without saying anything to them. And I bet if you asked them if you could be Catholic, they'd tell you no.

But yeah, what's so special about being Catholic that wants to make you switch your religion?
Electric.-.Spork
Protestant.

Why do you want to be Catholic?
i feel more like... well i dont know. i believe more catholic things than Protestant.
Protestant.

Why do you want to be Catholic?

THIS POST IS TRUE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces