Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
stevethealien3

I might... but generally anything in the pastel range makes me look kind of washed out. Although if I find something I like in a lighter color, I'd still give it a chance. Hot pink would be kinda cool, I do like pink and black or pink and white together as well. 3nodding

Well if you like pink and black or pink and white I know of a unique dress that comes in either or thoes colors (white dress with light pink highlights or hot pink dress with black highlights) I got it in the white and pink style for this year so I'm really bias...but anyways, it's a full ballgown that goes off the shoulders. Want the link?
stevethealien3
I'm sorry to post this here, since it is something I need advice on, but not necessarily a "life issue." This is the only forum it really fit in, though. But, my question...

I found out today that I'm going to prom. Aaand I need a dress. Here's the problem: I'm very, VERY pale with light blonde hair and steel greyish eyes, and I don't look good in really light colors or really dark colors, and I want to stay away from black or navy blue. My skin has sort of rosy pinkish undertones, if that helps any. Can anyone who is good with this kind of thing reccomend a color that might look good on me? I'm thinking maybe a darker plum purple or a greyish blue that would match my eyes. What do you guys think?

(P.S.-Makeup color ideas would be great, too.)

I think you should go with either pink, baby blue or light purple
(P.P.S.- If you know of any good online dress sites with a lot of color choices that have dresses in the 16-18 size range, let me know, please!)
Angelique DelaMort
stevethealien3

I might... but generally anything in the pastel range makes me look kind of washed out. Although if I find something I like in a lighter color, I'd still give it a chance. Hot pink would be kinda cool, I do like pink and black or pink and white together as well. 3nodding

Well if you like pink and black or pink and white I know of a unique dress that comes in either or thoes colors (white dress with light pink highlights or hot pink dress with black highlights) I got it in the white and pink style for this year so I'm really bias...but anyways, it's a full ballgown that goes off the shoulders. Want the link?

Sure, that sounds pretty!

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
stevethealien3
Angelique DelaMort
stevethealien3

Sure, that sounds pretty!

Ok, here you go: http://www.tiffanydesigns.com/CollectionItem.asp?ID=1462
the one on the right - it's not the best pic but you get an idea.
BTW - I wear a size 16, and it look great - at least I think so.

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i would suggest a tan you can get one really quickly at a tanning shop for like ten bucks also get dark eyeshadow and a green dress thats not to dark
Dagger_17
i would suggest a tan you can get one really quickly at a tanning shop for like ten bucks also get dark eyeshadow and a green dress thats not to dark

I can't tan sweatdrop I just burn to a crisp within about 5 or 10 minutes...

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Oh, as for make up, silver or white eyeshadow work well with most colors.
As for lips, I'm still trying to figure that one out, many time a gloss works well, maybe one with glitter in it for some sparkle.
Oh, well hope I was of some help. Let me know if you liked the dress - for my own couriosity.
I would go with a little more rose tones for make-up. And maybe a rich rose dress too, that might look good. But go with pinks for make-up definately. It will highlight, without making you look washed out or overly done up.

Good Luck! heart
Angelique DelaMort
Oh, as for make up, silver or white eyeshadow work well with most colors.
As for lips, I'm still trying to figure that one out, many time a gloss works well, maybe one with glitter in it for some sparkle.
Oh, well hope I was of some help. Let me know if you liked the dress - for my own couriosity.

I do like the dress a lot! I'm definitely considering that one. Thanks very much for your help! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff