Welcome to Gaia! ::

Solved.
Are you sure he's gay? eek Maybe he's just pulling the guy's leg or something.
Why do you need to confront him? Let him do what he wants. It's not your business. As long as he's happy, be glad.
he might feel....well.....nervous? that u saw him...tell him that you are OK with his sexuality
I'd Leave him be...its his life, all you can do is let him live it and be happy for him not matter what he is or does. Being gay doesnt make you inhuman.
l0st babyface 808
Are you sure he's gay? eek Maybe he's just pulling the guy's leg or something.

Ive checked his history... not exactly what I expected.
If he was straight would you confront him? Is there any reason to confront him?

If he asks for support or opinions, that's when you should talk about it...

My opinion.
[Tainted]
Today I walked on to him cybering with a guy, and I just walked out. I have no clue on how to confront him about this. Any ideas what to say?

For one....how do u know he was cybering, two, how do u know it was a guy and three, how does that make him gay?
If I was doing something secretly, and my brother found out, I would want to know how he felt about it.

Should I pretend it never happened?
INVASION OF PRIVACY ALERT

Seriously, big freaking deal. Let him be gay.
[Tainted]
Today I walked on to him cybering with a guy, and I just walked out. I have no clue on how to confront him about this. Any ideas what to say?

I just have to mention that this post is amazing considering your avatar has a belly shirt with rhinestones on it. Other than that, 98% of things people say online are bullshit. If your one of the 2% that hasnt, (be a sheep and) put this in your profile. Chances are, he is messing.
[Tainted]
are you gay? it kinda looks that way from ur avarar
NoyhCsedr
[Tainted]

I just have to mention that this post is amazing considering your avatar has a belly shirt with rhinestones on it. Other than that, 98% of things people say online are bullshit. If your one of the 2% that hasnt, (be a sheep and) put this in your profile. Chances are, he is messing.

There is more to the story, I didn't feel needed to be posted. I guess it should have been.

Background information is always good.
[Tainted]
If I was doing something secretly, and my brother found out, I would want to know how he felt about it.

Should I pretend it never happened?
If he was cybering with a women, would you say anything? That's what I'm trying to get at, basically. Is why do you feel the subject must be brought up?

But if you put it that way and both of you would bring it up, then go for it. Just don't be like every other guy and tell him lies. Not cool... I don't really know what you'd say though... Not one for confronting people. Just tell him what happened and what you think about it. If he doesn't want to know your input on it, I'd just leave it alone. Less stress on you right? Not saying anything and don't have to worry about what you say.

It's not really pretending it never happened. It's just not bringing up the subject for a valid reason.

My opinion.
[Tainted]
NoyhCsedr
[Tainted]

There is more to the story, I didn't feel needed to be posted. I guess it should have been.

Background information is always good.

Oh so what if he is gay. Unless you are living in the deep south, it wont affect anyone that much. And if you are, I might suggest a female hooker for whichever holiday you celebrat3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff