Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to guess that this is the wrong forum but I have a few questions.....1: does my avi look like a whore to you? Because some perverted freak pmed me and asked me if I wanted to "have some fun" i told him to ******** off anywayz....as for problem 2....my step dad is an annoying f**. I am supposed to go to Toronto in April with my school band because I am "cool" in other words...I get to go to Toronto and get away from them...anywayz he doesn't think that I should go so now I have to come up with 5 good reasons as to why I should go. I honestly think that that is kind of sad but whatever. Who wants to help me think of reasons?? lmfao this is such a pathic problem.
Well, a whore can look like anything. They can be in a full on business sute. As long as they pay to have sex. *Shrugs.* I think you're just fine. You can private message a moderator about saying things like that if you tell him to stop. After the first time you tell him, it's against the rules if you quote him.

Five good reasons isn't really all that hard. Just say it'll be educational and such. Get go out and do things. Persuasion is key with parents and you're going to have to use it here. Make sure you think about it and act respectable and responsible. Be mature when you talk and don't whine about it.

Good luck.

My opinion.
First of all your avie has nothing to do with that guy who asked you to cyber, he's just some horny loser willing to ask anyone. And two tell you'ew step father to ******** off -- what does you mom think you should do? Or does she agree with him?

You can say that it's good for students to be involved with school activities, and that it will look good on your college/university application form, that music is something you are passionate about, the fact that you really want to and becuse the band is counting on you because you are playing a "vital solo" or something like that.
your step dad is an "annoying f**?" And by this do you mean he's gay. Check your word choice. You don't need to be using such offensive language.
just humour the guy. he wants reasons, give em reasons and be done with it. it kinda sounds like he's trying to be an 'involved parent.' kind of a desperate attempt, you should make the decision whether or not there are the '5 reasons' to do it
jinxedluck
your step dad is an "annoying f**?" And by this do you mean he's gay. Check your word choice. You don't need to be using such offensive language.

stare Have you been locked in a box all your life? stare
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

No, just trying to save the world one step at a time. The language bothers me, so I though I'd comment on it. I'm gay, so...
jinxedluck
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

No, just trying to save the world one step at a time. The language bothers me, so I though I'd comment on it. I'm gay, so...
stare
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

No, she's just trying to be nice, unlike some people. Gay bashing may be Ok with you, but it really is wrong. Some people...*shakes head*
The guy who wanted to cyber is probably a horny, teenage, looser.
squirrelhappy
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

No, she's just trying to be nice, unlike some people. Gay bashing may be Ok with you, but it really is wrong. Some people...*shakes head*

Thanks for the support.
Fairy Girl Sparkle
jinxedluck
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

stare

O_o` The girl that created the thread is using fulgar language and it is offensive to many people. "Annoying f**?" was taken from the first post in this thread. You two with your lame a** e-staring have no right to be rude as I'm sure that being against or rude to someone because of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc is against the TOS and if it isn't, it should be because it's just plain vulgar to:

A: Use language like that in a discriminatory fashion as the creator of the thread did.

B: Use language like that on a PG-13 site, and in my opinion anywhere.

So, I shall quote Ron White because he's sexy and correct: "Next time you have a thought, let it go."
thexmasterxofxmuffinsx
I'm going to guess that this is the wrong forum but I have a few questions.....1: does my avi look like a whore to you? Because some perverted freak pmed me and asked me if I wanted to "have some fun" i told him to ******** off anywayz....as for problem 2....my step dad is an annoying f**. I am supposed to go to Toronto in April with my school band because I am "cool" in other words...I get to go to Toronto and get away from them...anywayz he doesn't think that I should go so now I have to come up with 5 good reasons as to why I should go. I honestly think that that is kind of sad but whatever. Who wants to help me think of reasons?? lmfao this is such a pathic problem.

It does a little in the sece of a street whore but it still looks cool.

five reason why you should go: (Im feeling nice today)
(im guessing your in highschool so if theses all seem school related you know why. plus my dad seems similar to yours so these are what work for me)
1. you've earned it through your grades
2. all of you friends are going
3. you a good student
4. this trip will look good on colledge applications
5. if you dont go you are not supporting your school.

hope these help and good luck. wink
Fairy Girl Sparkle
jinxedluck
MaShEd_PoTaToEs
jinxedluck

stare

I concerr stare ...
Sephiroth_126
thexmasterxofxmuffinsx

It does a little in the sece of a street whore but it still looks cool.

five reason why you should go: (Im feeling nice today)
(im guessing your in highschool so if theses all seem school related you know why. plus my dad seems similar to yours so these are what work for me)
1. you've earned it through your grades
2. all of you friends are going
3. you a good student
4. this trip will look good on colledge applications
5. if you dont go you are not supporting your school.

hope these help and good luck. wink

Number 2 won't exactly be much persuasian. Number 3 is a copy of number 1. Try these instead:

2. It is a school activity that you are expected to go on and a lot of people are depending on you
3. You get to see Toronto and learn about it's history

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces