Welcome to Gaia! ::

M'kay. I'm not going to go into the complete aspects of my situation.
I'm loosing sleep, Alot of sleep. Of what is classified as a Nightmare, Yet seems so much more.

I hear.
- Crying
- A loved ones happy voice.
- Screaming
- Laughter.

I see.
- Blood.
- Loved ones face.
- An old friend holding a knife.

And I wake up in a cold sweat. It's always like that.
Dream? Nightmare?
What the hell is wrong with me?

Elder

Although Deja Vu is a very well known occurance, the likelyhood of it being true BECAUSE it is a dream is unlikely. When you sleep a Dream is just your mind which is still awake sending images and sounds to your eyes simulating a world that is completely articulant to what you can cook up. So realistically, I doubt your Dream was a vision of the future or what have you. In the cases Deja Vu has occured, it seems to be very coincidential.
I hear.
- Crying ---sign that you might need help or your crying inside
- A loved ones happy voice. --- dunno
- Screaming ----pain
- Laughter. --- maybe you need some of that

I see.
- Blood. ---maybe someone is gunna die
- Loved ones face. ----protection
- An old friend holding a knife. ---suicide, or they need help

Dream? Nightmare? PREMINITON....i have them alkl the time..its like total deja vu
What the hell is wrong with me? nothing just your different
Do you often have dreams that come true?
Loving Enmity

No..Never.
I often don't have dreams but premonitions, they almost always come true.
BleezVeilhart
M'kay. I'm not going to go into the complete aspects of my situation.
I'm loosing sleep, Alot of sleep. Of what is classified as a Nightmare, Yet seems so much more.

I hear.
- Crying
- A loved ones happy voice.
- Screaming
- Laughter.

I see.
- Blood.
- Loved ones face.
- An old friend holding a knife.

Dream? Nightmare?
What the hell is wrong with me?
maybe you just need to lighten up? (i cud as well) Maybe relaxing? *this is total s**t advice*
BleezVeilhart
Loving Enmity

No..Never.
Then its probally nothing. Your probally worried about something and its reflecting on your dreams. My first dream preminition was alot more...whole. Like it wasnt just random sights and sounds.
what about dreams where you are constantly, 'falling'? I have those dreams a lot. Its kinda weird and scary, cus it happens almost every other night.
<center>

I hear.
- Crying<--We cry or hear crying in our dreams when we've somehow repressed a painful emotion and/or incident and the emotional scars are still fairly fresh.
- A loved ones happy voice.<--The polar opposite of what was previously represented in your dream; this would indicate some sort of a conflict between two extremes, be they emotions or situations; i.e. you want/need the pain of crying, yet at the same time, you need the happiness/safety/security that this symbolizes.
- Screaming<--Again, a general stress release that you've somehow repressed. Screaming in dreams indicates that your psyche is experiencing high levels of anxiety, and more than likely, you're not acknowledging or dealing with it as you should be in your conscious life.
- Laughter.<--This could be the balance to the screaming, but perhaps it also indicates that you feel somewhat psychotic? It really depends on what the laughter sounds like. Is it an evil cackle or a joyous burble?

I see.
- Blood.<--This is a big emotional symbol right here; due to the nature of dreams, abstract entities such as emotions take physical form, and if they're causing you pain in any manner, the two most likely physical forms are blood and vomit, or the act of bleeding or vomiting. It's a sort of twisted release for your psyche.
- Loved ones face.<--Sort of like your base in a game of horrifying tag. The loved one's face, as previously stated, is more than likely a manifestation of your comfort, your safety, your 'home'; obviously, considering the other elements of your dream, you need this manifestation to remain psychologically safe within the dream.
- An old friend holding a knife.<--I'm seeing this as a form of betrayal. Was this someone who has betrayed you in the past? If it's not this particular person, it could mean one of two things: either it's a manifestation of a still emotionally fresh betrayal or someone close to you is about to betray you, and you know it. This doesn't necessarily mean you're psychic, as people give off signals that are easily read by sensitive people when they're about to betray you. I've been there.

And I wake up in a cold sweat. It's always like that.<--That's normal. The dream scared you, and as such, your body produced sweat. Happens to me too.
Dream? Nightmare?<--Depends on how you feel, but gauging from the cold sweat, the screaming, the knife, etc., this is a nightmare.
What the hell is wrong with me?<--Absolutely nothing. From what I can gather, you are experiencing a high level of stress right now, something that has deeply unsettled you. Nightmares are a normal result of being under such duress. Your dreams of falling also indicate a high level of stress, as those who dream about falling often feel within them as though their lives are out of control.

Note that if you need to talk about anything, my PM box is open.
</center>
Are there anyways to make it stop?
I have the same dream or similar every night. I can't sleep.
I'm afraid to sleep. It always ends the same...
<center>In order for it to stop, the situation that's causing it has to be resolved. How does your dream end?</center>
It dosen't. I wake up before it ends.
<center>What happens right before you wake up? What's going on in the dream?</center>
I hold the loved one in my arms and cry...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff