Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mr.SnuggleBunny
Demonic Butterfly
if you already have the test then just go to the bathroom and take the test. all you have to do is on a stick (i'm asuming), then take it back into your bedroom and wait for the results.

if it wernt for the fact my mom is in the living room and the bathroom is RIGHT by it and i cant hide it.... i would... i must get tehm out of the house.... grrrrr.......

Bury it in the trash, or sneak it out with you, liek take a shower after you take the test or something...
(No Ive never done this before... rolleyes )
first off, if it's possible you were sexually assaulted, you may want to go to the police about it. i realize that you don't want your parents to know about this, but if something happened to you against your will, then you will need the help of the adult world to catch and perpetrate the one who did it to you, not just to bring him to justice, but to make sure he doesn't do it to anyone else. the usage of date rape drugs in this scenario is particularly disturbing. of course, that's just a suggestion. you're young and this is probably hard enough to deal with, especially since you'd probably rather just not face it. however, the sooner you take action, the easier it will be to get results.

as far as home pregnancy tests go... you're a minor yet so unless you go to Planned Parenthood (use the bus much?) or get a friend to drive you, i think in general if you went to your normal doctor they would have to tell your folks. but in general it might be better to just come clean with the whole story to them... they might prove to be more helpful than you think. i don't know your parents and can't gaurantee it, but, if it went down as you said, hopefully they'd understand you need their support right now, especially since it was a circumstance beyond your control.

i've lived a lot of my life in fear of things going to happen, but in general, i've found that the fear is worse than when the bomb actually drops. relieve yourself of some anxiety and come clean unless you really think they would harm you or kick you out.
elvish_gurl
Mr.SnuggleBunny
Demonic Butterfly
if you already have the test then just go to the bathroom and take the test. all you have to do is on a stick (i'm asuming), then take it back into your bedroom and wait for the results.

if it wernt for the fact my mom is in the living room and the bathroom is RIGHT by it and i cant hide it.... i would... i must get tehm out of the house.... grrrrr.......

Bury it in the trash, or sneak it out with you, liek take a shower after you take the test or something...

okay i cant.. yes its not like a huge thing if you take it out of the box ... but i cant hide it... all the towels are in the closet in the restroom... and it would be kinda wierd to change jsut to go to the bathroom or put a jacket on for a shower... and my mom doesnt cook either xd
Mr.SnuggleBunny
elvish_gurl
Mr.SnuggleBunny
Demonic Butterfly

okay i cant.. yes its not like a huge thing if you take it out of the box ... but i cant hide it... all the towels are in the closet in the restroom... and it would be kinda wierd to change jsut to go to the bathroom or put a jacket on for a shower... and my mom doesnt cook either xd
what are you wearing?
well maybe you should ask your friend to get those little pregnancy tests that come in a box from the store...but i think you should tell your parents. they might get mad if they didnt know you went to this party but if you didnt tell them you went to the party they might ge upset but if you are pregnant then they probablly wont be mad at you sence u might have gotten raped stare
tannith
first off, if it's possible you were sexually assaulted, you may want to go to the police about it. i realize that you don't want your parents to know about this, but if something happened to you against your will, then you will need the help of the adult world to catch and perpetrate the one who did it to you, not just to bring him to justice, but to make sure he doesn't do it to anyone else. the usage of date rape drugs in this scenario is particularly disturbing. of course, that's just a suggestion. you're young and this is probably hard enough to deal with, especially since you'd probably rather just not face it. however, the sooner you take action, the easier it will be to get results.

as far as home pregnancy tests go... you're a minor yet so unless you go to Planned Parenthood (use the bus much?) or get a friend to drive you, i think in general if you went to your normal doctor they would have to tell your folks. but in general it might be better to just come clean with the whole story to them... they might prove to be more helpful than you think. i don't know your parents and can't gaurantee it, but, if it went down as you said, hopefully they'd understand you need their support right now, especially since it was a circumstance beyond your control.

i've lived a lot of my life in fear of things going to happen, but in general, i've found that the fear is worse than when the bomb actually drops. relieve yourself of some anxiety and come clean unless you really think they would harm you or kick you out.

thank you.. and i have the home test now i just havent taken it... and i want to tell them but.... i just.. i dont know... im wishing so hard that its not true... and i know i sound like im 3 but..... i just want to wake up from the "bad dream" yah know?
Mr.SnuggleBunny
tannith

thank you.. and i have the home test now i just havent taken it... and i want to tell them but.... i just.. i dont know... im wishing so hard that its not true... and i know i sound like im 3 but..... i just want to wake up from the "bad dream" yah know?
yeah i see what your saying.. i got that way when my best friends mom died when i was 11 im 13 now
tannith

AMEN! i totally agree with this guy. there's nothing for you to be ashamed of since it was possibly rape, and definitely not a willful act. there is no embarassment in telling your parents this since it was not your fault. though, i don't know your parents and can't really be sure, i think any normal parent would be very understanding and supportive in such a situation as this. go to them and tell them first that you think you might have been raped. give them that whole story first, then tell them that you think you might be pregnant. i'm sure they'll understand.
Mr.SnuggleBunny
tannith

i completely sympathize about your being terrified about the whole situation, but the best solution to this whole mess is to come clean to your parents. :hugs: i wish this wasn't happening to you, but since it is, you need to take the right steps to ensure that it doesn't turn into an even worse nightmare.
wow...i really dont know what to say, but hope to whatever god you belive in that you arent. I know a few people who have had kids, (in fact, one of my best friends is a mother right now, at 17...her shower is tomorrow ^^; ) but if you are, hope that your friends are true friends and will stay by your side thoughout. Its not the end of the world, and it will be hard, but it will be ok.

in actuality, you should have taken the preg test much sooner....just to be sure.

[sarcasm]If you are, you can always have someone punch you in the stomach really hard to have an abortion without anyone knowing [/sarcasm] seriously, let it not come to that. ^^' it was a joke...had to do something to lighten the mood... sweatdrop
Well, you should check if you still have your hymen. Then if you don't, go get a pregnacy test. Good luck, and deepest sympathy..
I secretly tried to take a test... LOL I was on birth control but my period was late and me and my husband freaked (we're 22 and 19.. so yea, I sound olf, but I'm not :p) and I was SOOO sneaky about it... and somehow my mother in law just could read it off my face o.O She asked my husband later what the result of the test was XD And none of us mentioned a thing... we didnt even throw the test in the trash... we hid it o.o

I wasnt pregnant though, just a little late for some reason.
I really don't think you should tell your parents just YET, it would freak them out. Take the pregnacy test, maybe go to a friends house and take it there? If it is positive...well you've obviously got to tell your parents, but telling them too soon could be just too nerve-racking, for you AND for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff