Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay pople IGNORE the avatar... k......

okay heres the deal... im pretty sure im pregnant.... i havent had my period in about 2 months and ive been throwing up in the morning sometimes and been wanting chocolate like a madwoman (i usually dont eat it) im ALWAYS tired also......

now i know you people are gonna be like... call planned parenthood get a test blah blah..... well see i cant... i cant drive (even tho im 16) i dont have a car and i am NOT getting my parents to take me...

they dont know i might be pregnant... and actually they dont know... anything basically....

im not sure if im pregnant and it could all be a scare... but i woke up one night about 2 months ago after a party at my friends house (there was no drinking) but i woke up and i had some bruises on my arms and one on my leg and i didnt remember what had happened last night.... my friend was with her boyfriend and said she didnt remember any thing suspicious but she was downstairs with her boyfriend like i said... and i wasnt... i was a virgin (maybe still am) what should i do i juts dont... yeah..... know what im supposed to do
no advice pople.... (by the way this a mule account so dont be all like... 50 posts attention whore!)

thankies
Do you still have your hymen? o_O; That could be a little pregnancy test, if you still had it before the party. If not, then yeah, you might have to see if you can get your friend to take you there or something.

My sympathies go out to you in hopes that you aren't pregnant. You're still young. ;_;
Did you bleed when you woke up or in the following two days? That would mean that someone penetrated you.

You don't necessarily have to go to the hospital, first, get yourself a pregnancy test to try yourself. If it happens to be positive, go to the hospital then. You have to talk about it to your parents too (not if it's a fake call, it'd only freak them out). You can also go to the police to report rape, but considering you don't know who did it, it's not very useful.

I hope you learned that you shouldn't drink in too great quantities now.
They're gonna find out one way or another right... You can't be walking around with a stomach like your pregnant and they wouldn't notice. I would highly doubt that, even if they did care. Might as well get their support now and get the "You're a ******** idiot" over with now. It's gonna happen sooner or later. Tell your parents your plans about everything and try to be mature about it. They'll, even though they won't say it, like you more for it.

My opinion.
Mr.SnuggleBunny

okay heres the deal... im pretty sure im pregnant.... i havent had my period in about 2 months and ive been throwing up in the morning sometimes and been wanting chocolate like a madwoman (i usually dont eat it) im ALWAYS tired also......

now i know you people are gonna be like... call planned parenthood get a test blah blah..... well see i cant... i cant drive (even tho im 16) i dont have a car and i am NOT getting my parents to take me...

they dont know i might be pregnant... and actually they dont know... anything basically....

im not sure if im pregnant and it could all be a scare... but i woke up one night about 2 months ago after a party at my friends house (there was no drinking) but i woke up and i had some bruises on my arms and one on my leg and i didnt remember what had happened last night.... my friend was with her boyfriend and said she didnt remember any thing suspicious but she was downstairs with her boyfriend like i said... and i wasnt... i was a virgin (maybe still am) what should i do i juts dont... yeah..... know what im supposed to do

First off, congratulations, you are officially pregnant. So enjoy these last 7 months, because the next 10 years after that will be hell.

Second, it sounds like you were raped at this party where there "suppossedly" wasn't drinking involved. And you find some way to fall drop-dead asleep at a party without any intoxicating beverages and without feeling anything that could even remotely cause the bruises how? I find that part a little incredible.
Mr.SnuggleBunny

If you werent drunk how do u not remember havin sex?
Mr.SnuggleBunny

If you can't figure out how to use public transportation there is no way you will figure out how to raise a baby.

You're not sure if you're still a virgin?! Why not check for that hymen thing, I hear it's all the rage with young people.
Ummmm....are you sure you didn't drink or anything on the party? Was there any guys at the party was checking you out?
look people... there were NO drinks no alcoholic beverages k? im GUESSING they used a date rape drug people... *rolls eyes* and since there were bruises i sure as hell didnt give concent... and yes i know the next couple of years are gonna be hard If i am pregnant... and hymen.... ive heard of it i know i SHOULD know what it is... but i dont....
Maybe you could walk to a pharmacy (if there's one near enough your home) and get a pregnancy test or maybe you could ask a friend to get one for you. Or if you have a friend who drives you could ask them to drive you to a clinic. Good luck and i hope things turn out good for you. wink
Mr.SnuggleBunny
look people... there were NO drinks no alcoholic beverages k? im GUESSING they used a date rape drug people... *rolls eyes* and since there were bruises i sure as hell didnt give concent... and yes i know the next couple of years are gonna be hard If i am pregnant... and hymen.... ive heard of it i know i SHOULD know what it is... but i dont....

Clearly you failed to pay attention in your sexual education class.
Rooki
Maybe you could walk to a pharmacy (if there's one near enough your home) and get a pregnancy test or maybe you could ask a friend to get one for you. Or if you have a friend who drives you could ask them to drive you to a clinic. Good luck and i hope things turn out good for you. wink

thank you... and there really isnt anything close to me tho... maybe i could try and get a friedn to drive me... but i really would rather keep it kinda hush hush.. sinc ei dont know what happened... and i really dont want everyone to know... i live in bible belt country and even if i was raped... they wouldnt care they would send my @ss to hel and back.... and yeah.....
Mr.SnuggleBunny

You CANNOT tell if you're still a virgin or not by your hymen. I cannot stress this enough. Most guys (including my boyfriend) think it is the case but medically-speaking, it's not possible.
The hymen is a muscle in your v****a, which can leave or be "used" when you have your first sexual relationship, or later on. However, some girls don't have one at all, or some have it so wide that it'll have no marks. Ever. I've heard of a woman who had three kids and still her hymen!
The only way to know if you had sex (considering you never did before) is if you've bled afterwards. You bleed. That's true. You can bleed up to two days after the first time you have sex, but you bleed at some point.
Or perhaps you're just sick from all the damn chocolate you're eating? O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces