Welcome to Gaia! ::

cry I am really scared beacause I dream I choked and I hear if you dream you choke or something you can die in your sleep and I woke up in a panic
Sakura_dropped_ twice
becuz i dreamed i choked and i think u can die if u dream that in ur sleep and i woke in a panic
as somone once told me "dreams are just brain farts" were you worried about death or something like that erlier during the day?
I don't believe in dreams but if you do believe in that particular dream, consider eating your food at a slower pace. Don't gobble.
Yeah i did think i did think of death and yes i do gobble(mos tof time) I will eat slow cry
hehe no no no, you cant die because of a dream, this is just a supersticion, theyve proven it false, your heart will not sotp or anything like that, even if your brain thinks your dying or something
Sakura_dropped_ twice
becuz i dreamed i choked and i think u can die if u dream that in ur sleep and i woke in a panic
no it is not possible to die in your sleep unless you are very elderly and your heart fails...you wont die from suffication
This isn't the Matrix rolleyes You usually wake up before you "die" anyway.
That happened to me! I was drinking something in my dream and I woke up choking on spit. But I was fine. biggrin
[Alcohol 2.0]
That happened to me! I was drinking something in my dream and I woke up choking on spit. But I was fine. biggrin
so sure it was spit arent we twisted
dont be worried
Dreams are just a byproduct of your brain organizing and storing memories. It just looks things over as it files them away, thus creating dreams, stuck together fragments of random memories. Dreams are nothing other than a show so you don't have to worry about seeing yourself die in them.
Please don't make joke threads.
I dreamt that my grandfather died when I was forced to go camping. This was a year ago, and he is still living. Don't worry......

Your spelling sucks, by the way.
heart
i used to be an insominiac
now i take sleeping pills
they make me sleep
i dont get dreams much anymore
cause of um
any cind of induced sleep in terrible for tyour body

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff