Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ok. I'm going to try and make this as short and to the point as I can.
But I'm pretty ******** pissed right now.
scream stressed evil scream scream scream scream

Short back story: A girl (I'll call her Sam) and a boy (I'll call him Matt). Sam started a ton of bad s**t with me by spreading false rumors to Matt. Go read my post How do I expose her....for more information. Basically what she did was say a lot of negative and untrue s**t about me to Matt, whom I've been friends with for five years. She pretty much called me a lying whore, no good, and tried to do everything she could to damage my friendship with Matt.

Well, I find out today that Matt is in a relationship with Sam. I'm ******** pissed because this is the girl that spread rumors about me, lied about me to his face, and told him things about me that were not even true. I'm ******** pissed because he is in a relationship with a girl that tried to destroy my friendship with him.

No, I'm not going to get her back. But I honestly feel like punching them both in the mouth.

And I know that what's done is done and there is nothing I can do about it.
But I'm hurt, and pissed off. Did 5 years of close friendship mean nothing to him? I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but this is a much better way than getting back at her, and I honestly feel like I've been slapped in the face. He KNEW how I felt about her, he KNEW what she did and said about me, and he KNEW that none of it was true and she was lying to him about it all, so the fact that he got into a relationship with the girl that tried to destroy my friendship with him, really ticks me off.

But then again, maybe he's destroyed it all on his own.

What would you have done and how would you have felt, if you were in my situation?

Devoted Pirate

If Matt has been your friend for 5 years he should know Sam is a lying bitchtwat. Now he is dating Sam. I think he has been dazzled by her magical sparkly p***y of bitchtwatness. Express to him you think his girlfriend is a lair and he can do better, and that you won't be hanging out around him until she is either a) not a bitchtwat to you or b) he dumps her.

If he chooses her over you, let him lie in his own bed of drama and heartache. He obviously was too stupid/inconsiderate to be your friend.

Do not seek revenge, these types hang themselves int heir own lies and drama. Best revenge, is for you to be happy.
Blackrose_Knight
If Matt has been your friend for 5 years he should know Sam is a lying bitchtwat. Now he is dating Sam. I think he has been dazzled by her magical sparkly p***y of bitchtwatness. Express to him you think his girlfriend is a lair and he can do better, and that you won't be hanging out around him until she is either a) not a bitchtwat to you or b) he dumps her.

If he chooses her over you, let him lie in his own bed of drama and heartache. He obviously was too stupid/inconsiderate to be your friend.

Do not seek revenge, these types hang themselves int heir own lies and drama. Best revenge, is for you to be happy.

^ This.
You want to be more than friends with Matt?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Did you consider his feelings about her?

Gawker

He probably wants to stay neutral in the situaton. Neutral in the sense that he won't let past events effect what he does or doesn't do with people. He didn't want to let the fact Sam was horrible about you affect how he sees her, and you, so he's carrying on as he would if this drama didn't go on between you. He probably felt awkward being put in the situation of one friend bitching about the other. So, he's leaving the past where it should stay -- in the past. Don't take it to heart. He's not doing it to hurt you or anything. He's just obviously attracted to her in some way.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Jesus. Has no one ever said to you, "Act your age, not your shoe size?" Because that's what you do here, okay, you let these people ruin their own lives and you do not stoop to their level. I have been there. I was pretty tight with a guy for more than ten years. We'd grown up together and seen each other through the usual growing-up pains. The he started dating this sketchy girl (Seriously, she was engaged when she started doing him, and playing the other guy, and cheating with all kinds of people; I had thought she was poly but it turned out she was just a horrible person who was not very honest about all this) who took it into her head to hate me, even though I was literally the only person in his life was was not rude to her. I even tried to console her when everyone else called her a skank to her face. But he went with her, and he probably propagated the rumors, and that's when I dropped him like a bad habit. Torched that bridge and never looked back. My life got more awesome, because I was not dealing with two awful people who liked to make trouble. Their lives are, last I heard (which was some time ago, because eventually everyone else realized they should drop him too), the train wrecks they ought to be. She got in trouble with the police, he's having his dad pay his mortgage, they're broken up, and generally coming apart. I win that one, simply by way of not having their s**t around me anymore. The fact that everyone else I know suffered until they dropped these people too is a pretty solid argument for that approach working. Try it instead of embarrassing yourself and wrecking your own life.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
I would have been annoyed that someone whowas my good friend is dating someone who pretty much hates me, but you are the one throwing away the friendship, not him.

She isnt dating hm to hurt you. How self cetnered are you to think that literally everything she does is for you? She is dating him because she likes him, and him to her. If you dont want to be his friend, do that, but dont get on her for your actions. That is you, all you.
It's good that you're not planning on getting revenge against Sam. Be the better person.

I think Matt is remaining neutral on the matter, but that's me giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has feelings for Sam and he's not letting a fight between you two dictate his feelings. There is the possibility that he doesn't care, or maybe believes her story over yours. Really, the only way you can know is to ask him.

If you want to continue being friends with him, then continue being friends. Do not act passive-aggressive about the situation, and try to be civil when Sam is around. Five years is a lot of history for friends. Girlfriends / boyfriends, generally, come and go. Support him like you would any friend who has an SO you don't particularly like.

However, there is always the possibility that their relationship will last years or they make it all the way to the altar. If you think that's too much to manage, then perhaps it would be better to end the friendship altogether. It's your call.

Sweetest Wife

19,325 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • The Edgiest 250
******** him. If he chooses some cheap nothing over your friendship then walk away.
He's dug his own grave and now he can lay in it.
They'll break up and that "bitchtwat" (xD I loved Blackrose's word choice) will have nothing and neither will he.

Dangerous Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Kanto-chan
Blackrose_Knight

^ This.

Exactly this.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Xxartistic_illusionXx
Ok. I'm going to try and make this as short and to the point as I can.
But I'm pretty ******** pissed right now.
scream stressed evil scream scream scream scream

Short back story: A girl (I'll call her Sam) and a boy (I'll call him Matt). Sam started a ton of bad s**t with me by spreading false rumors to Matt. Go read my post How do I expose her....for more information. Basically what she did was say a lot of negative and untrue s**t about me to Matt, whom I've been friends with for five years. She pretty much called me a lying whore, no good, and tried to do everything she could to damage my friendship with Matt.

Well, I find out today that Matt is in a relationship with Sam. I'm ******** pissed because this is the girl that spread rumors about me, lied about me to his face, and told him things about me that were not even true. I'm ******** pissed because he is in a relationship with a girl that tried to destroy my friendship with him.

No, I'm not going to get her back. But I honestly feel like punching them both in the mouth.

And I know that what's done is done and there is nothing I can do about it.
But I'm hurt, and pissed off. Did 5 years of close friendship mean nothing to him? I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but this is a much better way than getting back at her, and I honestly feel like I've been slapped in the face. He KNEW how I felt about her, he KNEW what she did and said about me, and he KNEW that none of it was true and she was lying to him about it all, so the fact that he got into a relationship with the girl that tried to destroy my friendship with him, really ticks me off.

But then again, maybe he's destroyed it all on his own.

What would you have done and how would you have felt, if you were in my situation?

ok......here are my thoughts. Matt is NOT worth it, if he in fact liked you he would not let this bother him......if he liked you!!! Obviously he does not feel the same as you and one sided relationships do not work...believe me I have been through that.
Love is an experiment and what I have found when someone leaves you or doesn't feel the same as you it all works out for the better. The next Guy if you are careful will be better.
every time I had a bad relationship the next was better. just move on abd forget him and her....she and he are both douch bags...

gramps

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ok, guys. I need to get a few things straightened out. This has nothing to do with me having feelings for Matt. I don't like him in that way.
Xxartistic_illusionXx
Ok, guys. I need to get a few things straightened out. This has nothing to do with me having feelings for Matt. I don't like him in that way.

I didn't think you did.
He isn't being a good friend by dating someone who tried to ruin your life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff