Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
angel_259236102
I would have been annoyed that someone whowas my good friend is dating someone who pretty much hates me, but you are the one throwing away the friendship, not him.

She isnt dating hm to hurt you. How self cetnered are you to think that literally everything she does is for you? She is dating him because she likes him, and him to her. If you dont want to be his friend, do that, but dont get on her for your actions. That is you, all you.

This isn't about her. It's about him. It's not even her that I am mad at. I'm not even mad about the fact that they are dating (I was but that was in the heat of the moment kind of thing)

What I'm mad at is him. I'm mad at the fact that he believes her and not me (he told me he did). I just find it hurtful that he would believe a girl whom he's only known for a few months, and who has a history of being a manipulative liar, over my friendship of 5 years. It's not the fact that they are even dating. I could care less about that.

I understand that there is nothing I can do about it. And I'm not going to do anything about it.

11,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Not to come out like some crazy counselor but could it be that you had feelings for Matt, Sam probably caught on to this and did everything in her power to build up a wall so that she could get her claws on Matt. Why in 5 years didn't you just tell this guy you liked him that way? If you say naw just friends... well then let Matt date the b***h, I'm sure she'll show her true stripes eventually and he'll move on. Your friends are going to date people you don't like, it happens every day. It's how gracefully you handle the situation that decides whether or not they come running back to you when the s**t hits the fan.
Xxartistic_illusionXx
angel_259236102
I would have been annoyed that someone whowas my good friend is dating someone who pretty much hates me, but you are the one throwing away the friendship, not him.

She isnt dating hm to hurt you. How self cetnered are you to think that literally everything she does is for you? She is dating him because she likes him, and him to her. If you dont want to be his friend, do that, but dont get on her for your actions. That is you, all you.

This isn't about her. It's about him. It's not even her that I am mad at. I'm not even mad about the fact that they are dating (I was but that was in the heat of the moment kind of thing)

What I'm mad at is him. I'm mad at the fact that he believes her and not me (he told me he did). I just find it hurtful that he would believe a girl whom he's only known for a few months, and who has a history of being a manipulative liar, over my friendship of 5 years. It's not the fact that they are even dating. I could care less about that.

I understand that there is nothing I can do about it. And I'm not going to do anything about it.

If he's taking her word over yours, then you have your answer. He's a bad friend. You have every right to be upset over the betrayal.

Just leave him to his emotionally unstable liar of girlfriend. Take comfort in your other friendships and do your best to move on.

Devoted Pirate

Xxartistic_illusionXx
angel_259236102

Why are you spending all that emotional energy, on someone who doesn't even care about you? Seems like throwing pearls before swine to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff