Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I have terrible paranoia or maybe it's normal. My ex best friend lives with my boyfriend and his roommates (I do too) but when I didn't, I use to get paranoid and cry every night because I was scared she would do something with my bf (they both slept in the living room). They get drunk a lot and when she gets drunk she gets very slutty. One night she just plopped on my bf's air mattress and he's like "no, no, no" then she left and cried but he paid no attention to her. Anyway, that upset me very much. Now I hate it when she talks to my boyfriend, I itch I just want to cry and runaway, even when they're just talking. I'm even too scared to leave the apartment because I don't want her doing s**t. She's never here anymore because she recently got a bf but when she is here, I want to tear off my skin. I sometimes check my bf's texts to make sure he doesn't text her (I get scared he might have a thing for her).. so anyway am I paranoid or what
Super paranoid. You have proof that your boyfriend isnt going to cheat and she cant be 'slutty' without his permission unless she is going to rape him. Get out of the house more it will help you to have some fresh air.
If she's acting slutty and jumping in the bed with him, then your paranoia is justified. Though if you trust your boyfriend then there's no issue. If you think he's the type to cheat, then you shouldn't be with him.
SatansLittlePsycho
If she's acting slutty and jumping in the bed with him, then your paranoia is justified. Though if you trust your boyfriend then there's no issue. If you think he's the type to cheat, then you shouldn't be with him.

Nah I don't think he's the type to cheat but I just don't trust her. I told my boyfriend this countless of times and he said he would never cheat on me because I'm the best thing that happened to him. I just can't help it because I never trusted anyone but myself my whole life.
legnanellaf5
Super paranoid. You have proof that your boyfriend isnt going to cheat and she cant be 'slutty' without his permission unless she is going to rape him. Get out of the house more it will help you to have some fresh air.

Yeah I know I should get out more. I'm trying, but each time I am out I just can't help think about what he's doing back at the apartment. I'll try to be more chill though, it's just hard neutral
starcatsm
SatansLittlePsycho

Nah I don't think he's the type to cheat but I just don't trust her. I told my boyfriend this countless of times and he said he would never cheat on me because I'm the best thing that happened to him. I just can't help it because I never trusted anyone but myself my whole life.

Wait, you don't think he would cheat, yet you're worried that he would cheat on you if you left him alone with her? I'm sorry, but you're lying to your self. You DO NOT trust your boyfriend. It takes two to cheat, if you trust him not to do anything with her, then what's the problem? She could try her hardest to get him into bed, but if you trust him, what's the problem? He wouldn't give in to her promiscuity, would he?

By saying you don't trust her, you are saying you don't trust him. Are you afraid of her drugging and raping him? If you are afraid that she will put the moves on him and he will give in and have sex, then you do not trust him.

Do you understand? You are trying to justify your paranoia by saying you don't trust HER, but in reality, there's this nagging distrust in the back of your head that believes he might actually cheat on you with her.

If you can't trust him, this relationship won't work.

Fuzzy Friend

9,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i think your more jealous then paranoid
yuh say yuh trust him and everything and i believe that
yur jealous of how much more "pretty" or "smart" the girl is
yuh might also be angry at her because shed do something like tht
she used to be yur best friend and now yuh cant even trust her with yur bf
your just jealous and mad at her
dont let her get to yuh
shes doing it to get yuh mad
and yur letting her win showing her shes better
when shes not i promise
i suggest yuh look at it in a different angle
is shes trying to do thing with yur bf
shes trying to get yuh jealous
and if shes trying to get yuh jealous she might be a bit jealous herself
for how great yur life is going without her
*boom* solution
Namekuji no Baka
starcatsm
SatansLittlePsycho

Wait, you don't think he would cheat, yet you're worried that he would cheat on you if you left him alone with her? I'm sorry, but you're lying to your self. You DO NOT trust your boyfriend. It takes two to cheat, if you trust him not to do anything with her, then what's the problem? She could try her hardest to get him into bed, but if you trust him, what's the problem? He wouldn't give in to her promiscuity, would he?

By saying you don't trust her, you are saying you don't trust him. Are you afraid of her drugging and raping him? If you are afraid that she will put the moves on him and he will give in and have sex, then you do not trust him.

Do you understand? You are trying to justify your paranoia by saying you don't trust HER, but in reality, there's this nagging distrust in the back of your head that believes he might actually cheat on you with her.

If you can't trust him, this relationship won't work.

You're right. I didnt realize this until now. I guess I do want to trust him but I am scared of him hurting me. He sometimes talks to her in a almost too friendly way but I don't know the difference between flirting and just talking. Today he brought up that he remembered he went with someone to buy pet shed roller things and I remember her having a bag of them. Now it makes me even more afraid and a bigger freak because what if she was like "hey wanna go with me to the store" and he said yes and they went alone. I just want to shake off this stupid freakish clingyness. I highly doubt he likes her at all but I'm just scared and he told me a lot he does not find her attractive. Any tips on how to trust somebody? I just overall don't want to be hurt. I just have so much trust issues.
pelvic_thrust_machine3000
i think your more jealous then paranoid
yuh say yuh trust him and everything and i believe that
yur jealous of how much more "pretty" or "smart" the girl is
yuh might also be angry at her because shed do something like tht
she used to be yur best friend and now yuh cant even trust her with yur bf
your just jealous and mad at her
dont let her get to yuh
shes doing it to get yuh mad
and yur letting her win showing her shes better
when shes not i promise
i suggest yuh look at it in a different angle
is shes trying to do thing with yur bf
shes trying to get yuh jealous
and if shes trying to get yuh jealous she might be a bit jealous herself
for how great yur life is going without her
*boom* solution

I thought that could be a factor but I am really not ok anyway jealous of her. She's a total slut and I don't think she's attractive at all, but her Russian accent gets all the guys I guess????? I just need to trust my boyfriend. We have been together for almost 5 months and I don't think he would do anything to hurt me and if he did, then I should know that it says a lot more about him than me.
Has he given you a reason not to trust him? I couldn't be with someone I didn't trust or didn't trust me. Eventually this not trusting him will drive him crazy.
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Has he given you a reason not to trust him? I couldn't be with someone I didn't trust or didn't trust me. Eventually this not trusting him will drive him crazy.

I agree! This not trusting him will drive him crazy. It'll probably drive any boy crazy but if he didn't give you any reason not to trust him then you should just trust him because not trusting him might become the reason your relationship will start to get shaky.

No he has not given me a single reason but sometimes I just get scared. Like there would be times they would look at each other and talk to each other in a certain way. I should trust him and I will I just need time I guess. It's hard for me because everyone I ever cared or loved left me. Dad left mom kicked me out etc
starcatsm

No he has not given me a single reason but sometimes I just get scared. Like there would be times they would look at each other and talk to each other in a certain way. I should trust him and I will I just need time I guess. It's hard for me because everyone I ever cared or loved left me. Dad left mom kicked me out etc

I think you are reading too much into it. Also don't let what others done to you automatically make you think everyone's gonna do the same to you.
starcatsm

I think you are reading too much into it. Also don't let what others done to you automatically make you think everyone's gonna do the same to you.

Yeah true I shouldn't care so much. I'm still young and shouldn't be so invested in this relationship. It's just been the first one where I'm actually in love and can physically see and touch the person
Henley Brooklyn

I agree! This not trusting him will drive him crazy. It'll probably drive any boy crazy but if he didn't give you any reason not to trust him then you should just trust him because not trusting him might become the reason your relationship will start to get shaky.

Yeah true I will try to trust and chillax ^^ trusting has just been one of my biggest issues

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff