Welcome to Gaia! ::

SAVE TEH KITTY!!!!!! gonk eek crying crying
I have a rescued-from-shelter kitty sitting on my lap right now. Actually *points* Pye was the runt, too.

NO! KITTY MUST NOT DIE!!!

if you lived in hawaii, I would SO take her. All my cats are indoor-outdoor, they are all such hunters that if we don't let them out, they'll break out.

Try to explain to your parents, and if you feel strongly enough about it, I say take the kitty anyway. If you can, see if you can get her spayed, too. That would be my guess as to why the "pet investigators" want to put her down.

If all else fails, try to take her to a shelter (humane society is a good one, I've found, at least here). Give her a chance to live a good life.

I wish you both so much luck.
lalalandgirl
Thats sio stupid! Being outside isnt going to kill a cat! All mine have always been outside not one hasn't died of natural causes ( and few have died at all)
I used to let all my cats outside. I let pepper out one night and he came home poisoned, we didn't do anything because it was so late at night. That morning my mom took him to vets and he died 3 mornings later. Letting your cats out is unsafe, even if you think you live in a good neighborhood someone can really harm your cat(s). It can also get hit by a car and if you love you kitties you wouldn't want that to happen now would you. I didn't think so. If you really think you can hide the cat from your dad and take good care of it go for it. I don't think he would really kill you but if he didn't like the fact of you having a cat then he might get really upset with you, want you to get rid of the cat and move on with life. You can take the cat to a no kill shelter were he'll be taken care of until someone will give him a good home if your dad finds out but the chances of them just putting it to sleep are very slim unless it is an extreme hazard to society like if it has a disease or something than I could understand why but puttin it to sleep for no reason seems a little far fetched to me. Well good luck with your kitty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff