Welcome to Gaia! ::

i met my bf when he was all screwed up from this one gurl.i mean he was royally messed up he thought he was in love with her and everything.that is till i started being friends with him.he told me that i helping him get over this chick.he says he loves me but i dontknow wut to think.he acts like he loves me and everything but this other gurl is now in his mind and now he wants to run to another country just because of this chick.it kills me every time i heear about this girl.actually i want to kill her but he wont let me near her and he say she isnt worth it. he also says he doesnt love her and that he loves me more.so i am so confused and frusturated with it.wut should i do?

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Move-on. This guy does not know what he wants. It is not worth the heartache.
Sensedog
ya but i am in love with him.i already had a bf die on me and i dont think i can handle a break up

Witty Sage

tell him it's bothering and you to stop talking about her in front of you. it's not the nicest thing and if he keeps doing it, tell him you may want to take a break.
LilKitsuneLost
tell him it's bothering and you to stop talking about her in front of you. it's not the nicest thing and if he keeps doing it, tell him you may want to take a break.
we talk about her so he can just let go wut ever is buggin him like wut she did to him and everything.i know he has problem and so do i but i tell him myne so at least i could do is listen to him right
there is no such thing as "loving someone more".... either u love someone in that way or you don't.... id say drop him.
You're young you'll deal. People usually need time to heal. And then some need time to realize that they've already healed. Be patient with him but don't ever let him wallow. And don't you wallow either.
ya i guess yur right.i will keep that in mind
PhinaRei
You're young you'll deal. People usually need time to heal. And then some need time to realize that they've already healed. Be patient with him but don't ever let him wallow. And don't you wallow either.

yeah this is true, but if it gets worse then drop him. Just because he is upset doesnt mean this doesnt mean that you have to be too.
Sensedog

I agree. Good call.
PhinaRei

3nodding
I suppose the only thing you can do is trust his ords. True you are going to have those doubtful feelings of if this is all worth it, but I think you chose to be with him for a reason. Trust in that and know you are doing the best you can. Only advice I can give and I hope it helps! ^_^
Stay with this guy. He DOES have feelings for you, but the feelings for this girl could be getting in the way. Good luck hunny. heart
Love is fickle and do you really want to give yourself to someone who doesn't appreciate you? Are you not worth more than just a glance, a wink, and apparently he's pulling at your heart strings and doing a good job I might add. Don't lessen your life pain by dating a guy who is not emotional available because, trust me, you won't find comfort in a broken heart when he leaves you.... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff