Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long story short, i got a cut on my frenulum (the Y shaped part where skin connects behind the penile head) about an hour ago from intercourse. but i'm worried because a copious amount of my blood was in her. we are both clean and she has removed the blood so is everything gonna be fine? As in no STD's or STI's or infections. Also maybe a little more advice on my torn frenulum because...well sh*t my d**k is cut and thats never a good thing. I just want to put her mind and my own at ease..

Greedy Receiver

When was the last time you had been checked for STI's and STD's? When was she last checked? If you don't know or haven't been checkee in a while, likewise with her, then both of you should go in and get tested.

As far as your p***s goes, I would keep it clean and dry. Refrain from having sex, oral, and masturbation.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
where's the doctor when you need him?

ps. STD and STI are the same thing, STD was rename to STI because they are not sexual transmitted diseases, they are sexually transmitted INFECTIONS
Eisefin
When was the last time you had been checked for STI's and STD's? When was she last checked? If you don't know or haven't been checkee in a while, likewise with her, then both of you should go in and get tested.

As far as your p***s goes, I would keep it clean and dry. Refrain from having sex, oral, and masturbation.

Well i'm 16 and positively don't have anything because i've only done it with a few girls, all while using protection. As for her, i'm her first so she definitely doesn't have anything. but the last time we both went to a doctor, nothing was wrong. initially im just concerned about my blood being inside her :/

Shameless Gawker

emotion_puke
Buttery Biscuit Face
emotion_puke
real mature

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gallant Deity
Eisefin

Well i'm 16 and positively don't have anything because i've only done it with a few girls, all while using protection. As for her, i'm her first so she definitely doesn't have anything. but the last time we both went to a doctor, nothing was wrong. initially im just concerned about my blood being inside her :/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why would you be afraid of STI's and junk if you know neither of you have any? rolleyes

Also, I wouldn't be too worried about the blood, especially if you made her c**- It would just be flushed out.
The v****a's kind of like a self-cleaning oven emotion_awesome

Shameless Gawker

Gallant Deity
Buttery Biscuit Face
emotion_puke
real mature

I don't want to know about your p***s adventures. Take it to LI.

Familiar Poster

Refrain from sex until it heals. You should be fine.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boop
Gallant Deity
Eisefin

Why would you be afraid of STI's and junk if you know neither of you have any? rolleyes

Also, I wouldn't be too worried about the blood, especially if you made her c**- It would just be flushed out.

No i'm not retared, thankyou. Sorry if i overreacted when my D**K HAS A CUT AND MY BLOOD IS IN HER P***Y. I think its pretty plausible to be worried about an infection. i was just asking to be positively sure there was no chance. If you think about it, there was a point in time when no one had an diseases but some how someone caught it and it spread.
Does she have teeth in there or something? gonk

Also, condoms aren't 100%. Get tested.

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gallant Deity
If you think about it, there was a point in time when no one had an diseases but some how someone caught it and it spread.

If you say so- I personally don't know how everything started so I wouldn't know,
But i'd like to think it wasn't spontaneous infection xd

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gallant Deity
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boop
Gallant Deity
Eisefin

No i'm not retared, thankyou. Sorry if i overreacted when my D**K HAS A CUT AND MY BLOOD IS IN HER P***Y. I think its pretty plausible to be worried about an infection. i was just asking to be positively sure there was no chance. If you think about it, there was a point in time when no one had an diseases but some how someone caught it and it spread.

awh.
mah.
gawd.
gonk
You both ought to get tested, just to be safe.

...And get yourself checked out by a doctor, just in case. You may not have an STI from her or you, but you can still get a bacterial infection.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Keep your cut clean and dry, wash and check it often, to make sure theres no infection. Ice packs would probably help the pain. And probably lay off the sex until youre all healed up.

As for STDs, as long as neither of you have any, youll both be fine. But really, it doesnt matter, because HELLO youre already having sex, sharing your fluids, even without blood. Silly.

Shell be fine.

Im a student nurse, by the way, and thats the best advice I can give.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff