Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im going thru puberty right now, and Im not shure wut to expect. Can u give me any tips?
Well, I'm a chick, but I can help if you want. I've lived around guys my entire life because of my dad's room mates when I was younger. If there's anything I can help with, let me know.
Uh, hair... lost of hair, everywhere. Uh, bigger muscles, so if your scrawny,get ready to be buff. Deeper voice, it just kinda gets lower in a second. Anything else noticable? Na, thats about it. Oh, your metabolism wil start to slow down, so you can't eat as much junk food. But life's sweet once you hit puberty.
Nocturnal emissions. More body hair. Random arousal til you're a little bit older. More thoughts about sex. Acne maybe. I never got it, but I'm female and have eczema.
In the words of Eddie Izzard.. the plague.
Well, I'm a male and I can tell you I never got random erections once I started hitting puberty. She hit most of the other stuff spot on though
It doesn't happen to all males, but a few I know have had the problem.
looks like everybodies got it covered
This is an interesting thread..... for the most part, the changes are for the good, or so i'd like to think. It's not fun the hormones that rage and the cold showers that help subdue them, but for the most part, that change/part of your life is or should be decent...
Hormones... lots and lots of them... dont let them get you into trouble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff