Welcome to Gaia! ::

All the guys i ever like never like me back im good friend with them all and everything im nice , not fat or anything and i duno why ...

what do guys look for in girls??
Maybe they just like you as a friend. most of the time it has nothing to with you personally If they're friends with you that means they like you. Just not that way.

Every guy is different. just like every girl is different. Eventually you'll find someone who will like you (in that way) for just who you are.

(I know what you mean I have the same problem. Just hang in there)
There isn't a universal quality in women that all men look for. We all look for different things. Some look for superficial qualities, others look for less shallow qualities such as personality...

I suggest you look for someone who seeks the latter.

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
well ... maybe they just want to be your friends .... Thats what my luck does for me half the time and then those who DO want me I don't want as anything but a friend. oh well. there isn't much you can do because they probably see you as one of the guys and there is no escaping that
They look for girls who don't question everyone about why they don't have a boyfriend.
On stereotype I would say their body.
Surely guys are not so shallow to all want the same thing from a girl?
There for there is no answer to your qustion...
Yes it would all depend on the type of guy...but stereotypically they look for those superficial qualities...and some of them if they are sexually driven look for how easy someone would be....
I don't think there's anything wrong with guys liking you. And what guys look for in a girl is a matter of which guy you're talking to. For every guy it's going to be different. Most of the time it's based on how good they look and their personality, for High School at least. They know how to take a joke and know how to have fun.

My opinion.
Endless_Tears
All the guys i ever like never like me back im good friend with them all and everything im nice , not fat or anything and i duno why ...

what do guys look for in girls??

my guy friends r the same but do u know they dont like u 4 sure
maby they just think of you as a sister. iv had lots of guys like that. heart
guys rarely want to date there friends. try asking out a random hot guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff