Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Member 100
Feeling kinda down right now and out of it. I guess it is the price you pay for trying to be happy in this world. You ever feel like even though you feel wanted in a place but yet all the problems tend to turn everyone against you? Well with all I deal in my life and how I handle it you think I would have gone Insane.....well some days I am close to that.

Between ADHD and a bit of bipolar, dealing with school, with looking for work, my mental state,problems at home....and all around trying to see where I fit in this world being a femboi/FTM.....it is a wonder how I deal with it. At times I try not to lose it...but others I just want to cry....I want to let out all my anger and pain in one moment just to feel free...I mind feel...broking...dead.....and I feel like crying about it all.

The only sad kicker to all that is I can't cry....10 years and I can't cry anymore....sitting here 28 years old not being able to cry cause I have all my life....confused at who I am....what I want...who I want to be with....and above all else where I fit in the world as a whole. I just....need someone I can relate with or someone who might be able to calm me down or just....help me to understand all of my issues and worries....

If...anyone has a heart to care( not saying the world doesn't care but giving how the net has treated me with post like this) Just...give me words of care....that is all I really ask....Thank you

Kawaii Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Hey! I think that you should take a second and just reflect on the time thats right in front of you. Like meditate, and just breathe. Everything will be okay in the end! The way that things seem right now may be over your head, but just take little baby steps towards your goals! And Im LGBT too, pansexual, so I can somewhat understand your feelings about wanting to be you. Just know that in time, everything will work itself out! ^__^

Kawaii Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
And like you can kik me or text me or something,ill give it to you, if you wanna talk more! Im not really active too much, I really get side tracked away from here lol

Wheezing Egg

I'm sorry : I wish I could do something to help you. If you'd like to get therapy or any professional help, I'd be more than willing to PM you some organizations that can help you pay for it with resources and referrals.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
One thing at a time sweetheart, one thing at a time. Life can be stressful if one gets distracted, or has a difficult time managing certain tasks and activities. Between going to school and trying to find a job at the same time, you may start to feel hopeless from time to time- and that's totally normal. When you find yourself feeling stressed out, walk away from whatever it is that's being too much- and just breathe, listen to a song, have a snack, anything, then go back to it.

I am a crystal healer, I can give you a few gemstone prescriptions that can help you in many ways in many areas/ emotions in your life. PM me. c:

I also incorporate my abilities into my gemstone jewelry. I pair different gemstones and materials in conjunction with their healing capabilities and empower them with intentions through meditation. I have made many custom pieces that have helped many of my friends with depression, drug dependency, substance abuse, anxiety, you name it- I helped them fix it. If you let me I can do this for you as well at no cost to you, money doesn't rule in the realm of my studies.
Warrioress IV
One thing at a time sweetheart, one thing at a time. Life can be stressful if one gets distracted, or has a difficult time managing certain tasks and activities. Between going to school and trying to find a job at the same time, you may start to feel hopeless from time to time- and that's totally normal. When you find yourself feeling stressed out, walk away from whatever it is that's being too much- and just breathe, listen to a song, have a snack, anything, then go back to it.

I am a crystal healer, I can give you a few gemstone prescriptions that can help you in many ways in many areas/ emotions in your life. PM me. c:

I also incorporate my abilities into my gemstone jewelry. I pair different gemstones and materials in conjunction with their healing capabilities and empower them with intentions through meditation. I have made many custom pieces that have helped many of my friends with depression, drug dependency, substance abuse, anxiety, you name it- I helped them fix it. If you let me I can do this for you as well at no cost to you, money doesn't rule in the realm of my studies.

I don't know anything about crystal healing but this sounds like pretty good advice so I agree here. try to focus on one thing at a time as it comes if you can. Trying to find a way to solve everything or deal with it all at once can make things allot more stressfull then they need to be. As far as LBGT stuff goes theres support forums and guilds on this site for that so look around. I'm sure there are other support groups hear for people who are bipolar too. Have you tried writing? thats something that helps when my emotions get all muddled up. get's them out and I can go back and read it later with a clear head and it helps me figure out my emotions and where they were all comeing from. at the very least it's a stress releaver so you should consider it.
Sounds like u have a lot of pain built up inside. It also sounds like ur trying to handle too much at once. When life's issues r weighing u down, deal with them in small doses. Pick the smaller easier problems and start there till u feel u can handle worse. build the confidence and courage u need to face ur problems.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Member 100
Thank you all who messaged here so far. I am feeling a bit better from my week. So if you wish PM me this weekend and I will get back to you all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff