Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duck

19,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i am 100% sure i'm not pregnant because i haven't done anything sexual. it's never during my period, and i can't tell if it's actually my uterus that is hurting, or my ovaries, or what the hell it is. it's in that general area, but it's to the right a bit. (i hope you get where i'm saying) it hurts on and off, it's like, a stinging , squeezing pain.
sometimes i can hardly move. i've told my mother about it, she says it's nothing. but i don't think it's just, "nothing." because it has been happening for about 2 - 3 months now.

any ideas? emotion_8c i'd like to at least have some idea. the rest of the internet gives me too many options.

i'm putting this in the life issues, because it is becoming a life issue. emotion_8c

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
So I have a few questions:

Does the pain come randomly?

Or does it come around when you eat things?

Does the pain set in suddenly or does it creep in on you?

Do you notice more pain when you are stressed?

Does Heat, Cold, or Laying a certain way help it?

Overall if the pain has become a life issue then you need to see a doctor. There are A LOT of things it could be. and if it is something serious you want to catch it early.
you might have a ovarian cyst either way go to the doctor!!!
Super Cow

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Oxane
i am 100% sure i'm not pregnant because i haven't done anything sexual. it's never during my period, and i can't tell if it's actually my uterus that is hurting, or my ovaries, or what the hell it is. it's in that general area, but it's to the right a bit. (i hope you get where i'm saying) it hurts on and off, it's like, a stinging , squeezing pain.
sometimes i can hardly move. i've told my mother about it, she says it's nothing. but i don't think it's just, "nothing." because it has been happening for about 2 - 3 months now.

any ideas? emotion_8c i'd like to at least have some idea. the rest of the internet gives me too many options.

i'm putting this in the life issues, because it is becoming a life issue. emotion_8c

Go to Planned Parenthood. They will see you without parental permission. It could be anything best not to rely on medical information from the internet.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Most common is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). It's possible to get it without sexual activities of insertion of anything such as an IUD. A lot of women don't know about it despite how often it happens and it has life long consequences. That's one major area of concern.

Another possibility is something to do with your digestive system such as an infection/inflammation. It's kind of hard for us to help you though. Go see whatever free women's health clinic that's in your country.

Lonely Smoker

20,115 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
The only thing I can suggest is go to the doctor or you planned parenthood place.
I know very little about things like this, but I do know that you should get it checked right away.

Tell your mom that it really hurts and would like to see a doctor about it because it's making life difficult. She should take you and if she doesn't you can probably get an appointment somewhere without parental permission. This is deffo something you can't just ignore though. It might not be anything, but it's always better to be safe than sorry right? smile

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Oxane

yes there are alot of young and older women that has this...please go to your doctor and get it checked out,,,, please.

gramps

Shirtless Smoker

Maybe you have a cyst. Go to the docs.
Maybe a cyst. I'd see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items