Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep, back for more advice.
Remember that immature teacher who tattles on me to my mom like a younger sibling? She's BAAA-AAACK.

Heres the story, her door was locked during lunch and I needed to get my juice from on my desk, well a teacher assistant (Joey) unlocked the door and let me in. I noticed my teacher was busy and rushed to get my juice off my desk, and leave her to her teacher..taskes.

Well I got an ear full as soon as I reached for the juice, she yelled at me and called me 'rude'.

I for one was pissed, I was just getting my juice, so I wrote her a (polite, no insults and no slang) letter concerning my feelings and her choice of words.

Well..she called my family, but luckily they were away.

Tonight however she sent home a letter, because she just HAD to tattle on me, she sent home a note dismissing the whole thing, saying that Joey told me to leave (which she hadn't, she opened the door for me. ) and I was rude for 'barging in' on her important business.

She didn't even apologize for being rude herself for insulting me, and basicly expected me to be punished for trying to explain myself, and what a big misunderstanding it was.

She just blamed it all on me, the silly little student, because she has this big ******** power trip that makes her god now.

Yes, she's a school teacher, but she's also god, she makes no mistakes, she's so perfect we all have to see the error of our ways and apologize to HER for insulting US.

B/S, I want an apology, so please help me get one out of her.

Any suggestions? Yes, I already know she's a b***h, and we used to be very close for a student and teacher bond.
Just let it go. Continuing with it will only make it worse. Drop it and act like nothing ever happened and maybe things will just blow over.
Tell the principal, tell him when your done talking, say "But of COURSE you dont have to belive me, Cuz Im just a student, and Adults NEVER lie!"
Then theyll be all like, "no I take your word-"
That is so mean! If i were you (I am a person who speaks my mind) I would say
"Piss off! I am just getting my god damn juice woman! Get a life pick on someone your own size! ... Until you've figured out what your problem is like your husbands cheating on you or you find yourself unartractive... Get off my back!"

If you get in trouble tell the principal or something.... razz
luv2shop888
That is so mean! If i were you (I am a person who speaks my mind) I would say
"Piss off! I am just getting my god damn juice woman! Get a life pick on someone your own size! ... Until you've figured out what your problem is like your husbands cheating on you or you find yourself unartractive... Get off my back!"

If you get in trouble tell the principal or something.... razz
idea write this in a letter then you are good to go idea
Sounds like a really horrible person. Really, you shouldn't worry too much about getting her to apologize. People like that aren't worth your concern, and you'll only have to put up with her until the end of the school year, any ways.

Just be polite (because you wouldn't want to stoop to her level), and try to brush off anything else she says that strikes you as rude.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

It might be better to let things go, but if you really want to continue with this, you could try writing another letter. This time, make sure it is polite. Also make several copies on a machine (mainly to show your parents so they can see exactly what you wrote).

If she tries to get you in trouble, you also have something to show the principal.
How old are you? I'd guess still in primary school? Like 9-13.

I mean, so long as the teacher isn't actually doing anything important like dropping your marks down or failing you, ignore her.
just ignore her you gave her a polite letter right if she wont accept it then dont accept her
tell her you'll give her that apology if she gets on all fours and bark like the b***h she is
Oiseau De Mort
Just let it go. Continuing with it will only make it worse. Drop it and act like nothing ever happened and maybe things will just blow over.

...no, get revenge...you know you want to...
Kami Kori
Oiseau De Mort

...no, get revenge...you know you want to...

Fine, try to get revenge, ruin every chance you have of you and the teacher getting along again, and watch your grade plummet, and possibly you get suspended. The school system DOES NOT LISTEN TO CHILDREN. I was in school for 13 years (kingergarden-12th) and I know it for a fact. You're not favored, teachers are. Don't be childish and stupid and try to get revenge. Just grow up and let it go.
Oiseau De Mort
Shoot her, that'll shut her up.
or you could give her to michal jackson. he he he
*evil laugh* twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out