Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't do it, dude. Seriously. Suicide is contagiouse, if you know what I mean. Not literally a disease type contagiouse. BUt, when somebody commits suicide, it can have a dominoe effect, and loved oones of the suicide sometimes follow them to hell. And its a fact in the bible(If you're not christian disregard this I guess) that suicide is a sin, so unless you come to christ in the process of killing yourself, you're basically going to hell. Sorry. And that's probably not a lot of time, but killing yourself seems to last an eternity. Don't ask how I know. And once two people kill themselve, it's all downhill from there, because then you've just doubled the trauma for others who knew you. My advice, just deal with life. It will be worth it to get into heaven.
Bullshit! I belive in this as much as I belive in Santa..
probably blood filling inside your head. you'll die if you dont hurry to the hospital.
Man, that is a freakin' miracle. Take the hint and stay alive.
Do you really want to die? I`m sure you`ve read up on suicide methods, and obviously, a person who planned out his death would try at least five stories before jumping.

But, be glad you can still think at least. You`re lucky. No one really wants to care for an autistic or retarted child -- trust me, I work with one.

Put yourself in someone else`s shoes for once. So you`ve had a bad relationship, big deal( another thread you posted in said you went after a girl in her twenties; do you think that you`d have a good chance with her? ) There are plenty of other virgins out there, virgins can be fun and interesting people, you know. Just because you`ve got a few bruises doesn`t mean that you`re broken.

Find someone to love, I know you can. In the meantime, realize that romance isn`t essential to living; Love, however, is. Do you even get a smidge of what I`m trying to say.. ?
bleached
So you`ve had a bad relationship, big deal( another thread you posted in said you went after a girl in her twenties; do you think that you`d have a good chance with her? )

...It...wasn't Karina...I gave up on Karina a while back...I don't even think about her any more...

bleached
Find someone to love, I know you can. In the meantime, realize that romance isn`t essential to living; Love, however, is. Do you even get a smidge of what I`m trying to say.. ?

I did love someone, and they chose someone else over me...
EvaXephon
bleached
So you`ve had a bad relationship, big deal( another thread you posted in said you went after a girl in her twenties; do you think that you`d have a good chance with her? )

...It...wasn't Karina...I gave up on Karina a while back...I don't even think about her any more...

bleached

if they chose someone else over you you can find another..believe me theres always someone else who loves you
Dream_Angel_45
you can find another..believe me theres always someone else who loves you

...I don't want to find another...

...And, no, no one loves me, or ever has...
EvaXephon
bleached

bleached

So, if you like someone, you give up on them after a while? You don`t actually fall in love?

And plenty of people have to go through relationships to decide who is right for them. "Whatever doesn`t kill you makes you stronger." Ever thought of going by that? Think if that girl had actually loved you back, then this world would be perfect, and if it were perfect, this world would stink.
bleached
So, if you like someone, you give up on them after a while? You don`t actually fall in love?

And plenty of people have to go through relationships to decide who is right for them. "Whatever doesn`t kill you makes you stronger." Ever thought of going by that? Think if that girl had actually loved you back, then this world would be perfect, and if it were perfect, this world would stink.

...Karina...I just liked looking at her...But, with this other girl, I genuinely care for her...I've never given up on her...I'm in love with her...
EvaXephon
Dream_Angel_45
you can find another..believe me theres always someone else who loves you

...I don't want to find another...

...And, no, no one loves me, or ever has...

someone loves you . it doesn't matter if there beside you or you can't even see them someone loves you, and you have to move on i know some peaple are hard to replase but you have to try
Dude, if you actually want to die, sit there and die, but if you want to live, go to a hospital. Quoting something Iraski hasn't posted yet: He might just have a concussion
Go see a doctor - now. Something is probably seriously (physically) wrong with you, and if you stay here in front of a computer, you might get your wish of wanting to die.

Please don't try to kill yourself. I don't know you, I don't know what happened to you, but commiting suicide won't make things better. My aunt did last summer, and it tore my family apart. You may think nobody loves you, but there are at least a few people who care about you enough that they don't want you to do this.

Again - I don't know you, but I'd be sad if you died, because you seem like a really nice person. So don't say people won't care.
You are not dead because God isn't done with you yet. Everyone has a purpose, and not something stupid like "Eat the most twinkies" or "Bed the most women". I mean a REAL purpose, and so many times, people make what they know to be bad decisions, and end up out of the game before they've had a chance to play. God is real, and now you have prove. Meditate, and you will find your purpose. If you're willing to pursue it, then God wants to help you get there...
why would ou want to kill yourself anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff