Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhouis
Well, why do you need to physically show him affection in public? Affection is something for behind close doors, something for just you two to experience. He knows you care for him, otherwise he wouldn't be with you, so you don't need to constantly be doing things to show him. He knows. Pressure for couples to be publically in love causes problems like this when it's really not necessary.

I see how I should have explained my question more wisely. Gah, I really should work on my writing skills. Anyway, I was looking more for ways I could show him that were not PDA. I do agree that PDA isn't needed in all relationships and am just a bit naive on other types of affection or just simple things I could do that were more emotional instead of being physical, if that makes sense. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Smashed Cupcake
He doesn't sound like he's into PDA. You don't absolutely have to show him affection in public, do you?

I remember I had a boyfriend who really likes PDA. It was very uncomfortable for me to have on lookers stare. He didn't necessarily care, but I did. You really should speak with him about his comfort zone. Sometimes excessive PDA is embarrassing for the person who doesn't like it so much.

I see how I wrote the question seemed like it was asking about what I should do PDA-wise, I unfortunately am not the best at writing and apologize for that. I agree that PDA isn't needed in all relationships and was wondering if anyone knew some other types of affection or just simple things I could do that were more emotional instead of being physical. Sorry if I still don't make any sense. sweatdrop
I'm really shy, when out in public, I stick to holding hands and maybe the occasional kiss on the cheek. My boyfriend is lucky if he gets an actual kiss out of me. xd Everyone's different, I know it is hard for my boyfriend that I don't do well with affection in front of others while he wants to, just talk to him about it and see how he feels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff