Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bishi_Faerie
Bonobi

I gots ta see this film ^.^
lol I think it either has Brad pitt or Tom Cruise e.e
Brad Pitt. Fight Club and Boondock Saints are my two favorite movies.
Hello its me!!!! Well.. i supose we all like daydreaming because we dont really like whats going on around us! and thast a way of just forgetting about it!... but people do care about those things.. the being kind, and being good... I think you just havent found the right people! I mean.. i sued to do taht a lot a few years ago.. but once you find friends that sort of think in a similar way to yours.. then it all changes and you start having fun and enjoying parts of the world that are real. I hope you udnerstand what i mean, i mean its like soooo many thoughts but yet you are doign nothing! maybe you should start doign something with them!

Wealthy Genius

Kobra7
Dose anyone out there kinda feel like they are the center ofthe entire universe. Not being concided or anything. But you figure that only you know your thoughts, you only see what you can see and hear what you can hear. You only really know the existance of what you have seen. I think a big part of this is because I daydream all the time. I dream of how I wish the world could be like it is in fantasy novals and games. I mean no guns, no missles. Bakc in the era os samuri and knights. I wish that there were people who would devote themselves to learning a form of magic, or mastering swordsmanship. In todays age its, wake up, through a burrito in the microwave, drive to school, drive to work, drive to the gym, come home, eat, watch tv and sleep. No one gives a dang about being noble, being someone who never lies. How cheating on someone back then was something you could be put to death for. I wish there were dragons, halflings, dwarfs and various elves. I know I should be thankful for all the technoligy. I mean don't get me wrong, indoor plumming rulz but I just wish this wasn't a world were anyone could pick up an machine gun from downtown and lay waste to an entire mall. (sigh)

what your problem is, is that you have doubt about your own universe.
you shouldnt be bothered by that, every has one, or more... even if they say they dont.

myself, if got about 5 different universes, which overlap each other and those of other people universes. the only thing is that although most claim that it fictional, most of my fiends know its reality (due to the overlapping).
it makes it hard for oyutsiders to underrstand me, and they try to keep their distance from me..
but those who take a peek into my world's, see theirs nothing strange about it, infact some find it more realistic that this one.
Arkannone, don't listen to them. Fight Club is my FAVORITE movie and ive read the book 4 times... HUGE Chuck Palahniuk fan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff