Lilith_Lilium
Chicken Zombie
Jazz the Fighter
Chicken Zombie
I cannot tell if your mother lives with your father or not, but if you are staying rent free, they can say "let's use your car." Your grandmother is probably needier and doesn't sound like she lives with any of you, so it makes sense that she would get the unused car.

No no NO.
Regardless of whether someone is paying rent or not, the car is not part of the agreement.
That is this person's personal property and they are allowed to dictate who uses it and when they use it.
TAKING SOMEONE'S CAR WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION IS THEFT, whether you feel like you have a right to it or not!
What's worse is... What happens if the person who took your car without your permission damages it? What if they wreck or get in an accident? YOU will be the one dealing with it, NOT the person who stole it.

Legally, 18+ are considered adults, but parents can still demand that you be in by a certain time and to avoid certain people if you are still living in their house despite the law. Sure, be a numb nuts with your own car if you are living rent free with your parents, but it would be lovely to see if they allow you to stay after refusing so many times. Your argument is null.

He pays rent to his dad, not his mom and he lives under his house, not hers. They seem to be separated so she has absolutely no say.

That was just my response to the person criticizing my post. As for the OP, call the police on her if you have the legal title. Sorry for not reading the whole thing. Despite having good vision, paragraphs kind of blur for me.