<3 </3

Am I pathetic?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Im really sad about it tho and now I'll never see her again
I am really sorry about your mom dying
Do you believe in god? If so you will. If not you wont. I don't but Loook at the bright side, you had some time with her and better then not ever knowing her. Good times are worth living even if they hurt later.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I am so sorry. sad Don't feel guilty about being sad; you have every right to be. Take all the time to grieve that you need.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
aw hun Im sorry sad I would be sad too dont feel like your pathetic or anything its natural to be sad when you lose someone you really love. If ever want to talk just pm me heart
Seeing a loved one die is very tough, expecially if the person happens to be one of your parents. I'm really sorry about what happened, sweetie sad

But now she won't have to deal with all the stress of the adult world. She's gone, but I know she wouldn't want you to be sad. You still have a life to live. Live it. Remember your mom, but still try to not remember her too much, or you'll find yourself crying every other minute.

Hope you feel better soon. If you still want to talk, you can always PM me ^^
I'm so sorry to hear that. If it helps, my dad died not too long ago so I know how you feel. If there's anything you wanna talk about, pm anytime. Hang in there... it's be ok in the end.
She died of her 3rd round of leukimea so I guess it was her time to go but I never really got to say goodbye because at that time she was slowly shutting down and she couldn't really talk so thats why im so sad
My condolences on your loss.
I lost my father 7 years ago, back when I was 12. I found him after school, and I ahve never forgotten it...

So I do know the pain that you feel.
I would like to say that it will go away, that you don't have to think about it. This is only a half truth.
I could say that you will see her again, but then I would go into philosophy of religions, and now is not the time for such an action.

But...what I can and will say is this:
The pain won't go away. You can forget about the loss, act like it never occured...you can do any number of things to "forget," but that will always be there in your mind, in your heart.
You can remember the times that you shared, all of the good and all of the bad. You may blame yourself, or regret not saying goodbye...
But you have to understand that loss is a part of life. I would like to know that you understand that you have to continue with life.
Mourn your loss, and pay your respects. Don't let it dominate your life. Doing so will only cause more greif to those around you.

Trust me...I learned from experience.

If there is anything that you may need in the way of advice or another person to speak to, don't be afraid to send me a PM or an IM of sorts.

Again, my condolences.

--Crion
I'm sorry that your mom died, and no, you're not pathetic for being sad about youre mom passing. I have freinds who's mom's have passed, and they still feel sad about it and wished that they could stop it from happening, but no one can stop it from happening.
My grandma just died, the funeral is tuesday. I know that it isn't as bad as a mother dying, but I kinda know how you feel. At least she isn't suffering anymore. Her spirit is probably looking over you now. You will get through this, she would probably want you you pick up the pices and move on. Hang in there sweetie, PM me if you want to talk.
Thank you guys for the support
*hug* It's more than okay to be sad. You're not pathetic at all. It's not easy, losing a parent, especially a mother.

This will probably sound stupid, but she's in a much better place. She won't suffer anymore and she'll always be watching over you and loving you.
I really miss her and sometimes I cry myself to sleep and none of my family does that, obviously everyone misses her but I'm the only one that shows it
aww thats so sad!
*hugs* its ok everyone is here for u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas