Welcome to Gaia! ::

purplepuma
i have changed so much that noone understands me anymore! why the ******** did he do that to me!!! he broke me!!! i cant fix myself! ******** b*****d! why would he do that to me!?!?!?!
sobs and runs up and hugs her...I know, sweety.. I know how you feel.... heart I hate that my ex promised so much and then just left it behind (for WoW and weed) He flung HIMself off a ravine after ripping his shirt off... its just a controlling thing, because he knows that you care and that will get your attention and punish you for whatever you tried to say (which is sooo wrong..) Just let him go.. do things for yourself, because in the end, he will do the same for himself.... Please ..i was just in your boat, and life is getting easier each time I do what I need to do for my own sake... go on a walk, go out and find some new friends... people are naturally good, so try and befriend some nice ones and talk about it.. hit sticks on trees and feel them smash at your blow.. that makes me feel so happy biggrin PM me if youre upset... (hug)
~mav
purplepuma
spicenutmeg
sad sorry hun! Deep breaths....
i have been breathing heavily and rocking back and forth for the past half-hour...i almost took my sword to the teddy bear my ex gave me but then decided it wasnt the bear's fault and i left it alone

Well, what I did when I broke up with my one ex and my friends were hanging out with him was, I took all traces of him (like stuffed animals, and other gifts) and threw it in my closet. But, I kept this one bear out that he gave me, and I washed it, then I just squeezed it, and punched it, threw it against my walls, took all anger out on him. But, not to say that made everything okay, I'm still hurting.........
DragonballGTluver
purplepuma
spicenutmeg
sad sorry hun! Deep breaths....
i have been breathing heavily and rocking back and forth for the past half-hour...i almost took my sword to the teddy bear my ex gave me but then decided it wasnt the bear's fault and i left it alone

Well, what I did when I broke up with my one ex and my friends were hanging out with him was, I took all traces of him (like stuffed animals, and other gifts) and threw it in my closet. But, I kept this one bear out that he gave me, and I washed it, then I just squeezed it, and punched it, threw it against my walls, took all anger out on him. But, not to say that made everything okay, I'm still hurting.........
this sucks so much... (sighs) not you too... Im so sorry thinga havent been working well... my words to her are my words to you too, love (HUGGLE ATTACK!!) xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff