Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Use your judgement, but don't give up so easily?
rough sad
try to keep in mind that there is way more to life than romantic love and you will eventually start to feel better
its no surprise you feel this way after only 3 days, give it a bit more time

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Althea Lynn
Why can't the most important thing in my life be love? I don't place value on myself, not on purpose, but that's how it is. I want to be with someone who understands me, and appreciates that I understand them and want to make them as happy as I can.

Love is very important in life, but at the same time, it's only just one part of the big picture. I understand that you really liked this boy, but he doesn't feel the same way about you, and that hurts. I understand that feeling of hurt, I've felt it before in the past with my own past relationships. But life goes on and eventually it will hurt less. But he isn't your future, you are. This is your life, are you really going to let it end because of this boy? You should stand up and claim your own happiness. It will make you much stronger.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
bummer, so what are you going to do?

Guildswoman

I'm right there with you. Doesn't feel good. I found something the other day that made me feel a little bit better. Maybe it'll help.

Trigger warning: it is homestuck. If you're unfamiliar, don't worry. Just know the girl is socialized as a cat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Ladykiller

Just wake up and see that he's not so wonderful after all.

Best you could do.

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
just remember nothing is permanent feelings pass and things change. sometimes that love you feel isn't the romantic kind of love. don't let this out come mess you up if you really want him that badly fight for him and show him that you want this even if it fails in the end. what is there to lose?

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Althea Lynn
Why can't the most important thing in my life be love? I don't place value on myself, not on purpose, but that's how it is. I want to be with someone who understands me, and appreciates that I understand them and want to make them as happy as I can.

Because people will disappoint the hell out of you, it's not something you have a lot of control over.
Obviously he doesn't fit that package and you've guys already got to know each other for years as friends. Move on. There is no mutual love and there are thousands if not millions of other people who you can be mutually in love with and be "the one". You guys weren't even in a relationship yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff