Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 18, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ok, last night I had a dream that I was in a mall and I was running from something when I found myself in a resauraunt with a hatchet in hand. I screamed "WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?" right before I leapt forward and began brutaly butchering these people. Even when everybody was dead, I hacked all their arms and legs off. I then found myself walking down an isle somewhere in the mall with a small girl at my side. She asked "Is that blood on the hatchet?" I said "No, it's fake blood, it's not like I am a killer or something." So I was walked outside and found myself in front of a stone building. I walked inside and my vision blurred. It was like I was under controll by someone else. I felt all my anger and hatred leap forth and I began to run when I came to some people which I brutally slaughtered with my own hands. I litterally tore them apart. Eventually the controll on me lessened and I could controll myself yet I continued my masscre. During this entire dream I could smell and hear the people dying, I could feel the blood wash over my body. Its kinda scary when I look back at all the horrible things I did. I really need you guys to be serious when you respond to this. I labled this topic my good dream because when I woke up I was happy. Not happy as in I am glad it was a dream, but I was happy I did it.

Any Coments?
I don't know what to tell you. Get a dream catcher? whee

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
A dream catcher? It just might work.....
(+VIRUS.exe+)
A dream catcher? It just might work.....

My soon to be x... was always having horrible dreams about people dying or bad things happening and then they would, so he was afraid to go to sleep. I gave him dream catcher for X-mas and he hasn't had any more- and he can sleep whee

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have these dreams almost every night and I almost look forward to them. Its like... getting my feelings of hate out of me. I think that this is the only way I can let these feelings out because I am tempted to the same things while I am awake......
(+VIRUS.exe+)
I have these dreams almost every night and I almost look forward to them. Its like... getting my feelings of hate out of me. I think that this is the only way I can let these feelings out because I am tempted to the same things while I am awake......

Then I think you need more than adream catcher sweatdrop . I think you should talk to a counsler or something. Or you could get a book on dream interpretaion- to see what issues factor into your dreams and see it you can fix it in your "real" life biggrin
Get a plushie and ******** with it before you go to bed. You know, abuse the stupid thing. Rip its head off.

Install a dreamcatcher.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
DarSala-at
(+VIRUS.exe+)

Then I think you need more than adream catcher sweatdrop . I think you should talk to a counsler or something. Or you could get a book on dream interpretaion- to see what issues factor into your dreams and see it you can fix it in your "real" life biggrin

Thank you! I will look into it!
hmm..why does that sound familliar...oh wait...i remember why...
Belle Misere

eek
DarSala-at
Belle Misere

eek

Why?
Phenix Fire Heart
DarSala-at
Belle Misere

eek

Why?

::giggles:: i know the guy who made this forum irl... that and other reasons...but still ^^;;
Belle Misere
Phenix Fire Heart
DarSala-at
Belle Misere

eek

Why?

::giggles:: i know the guy who made this forum irl... that and other reasons...but still ^^;;

UmmK 3nodding
Vivid dreams--even if they're bad dreams--are blessings. If you stop having them, you will miss them, and you will want them back.

Can you honestly say that when you woke up you weren't excited? Or happy? Or feel a rush of adrenaline, good or bad?

Vivid dreams... they are the mark of someone very talented. Harness and use them.
Belle Misere
Phenix Fire Heart
DarSala-at
Belle Misere

eek

Why?

Woot? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces