Welcome to Gaia! ::

EXACTLY WHAT THE TITTLE SAYS!!! Here's what she did in one night!!!

*name changed to protect the innocent and the 'not so innocent'

I was invited to a party and like I was hanging out with three of my girls and a guy. We were just talking in a closet when I heard that my other friend *Grace had went outside with this kid name *Chris. We didn't think much of it until we decided to play freeze tag outside. I wanted to be it cas I no one else was. So like over at the other side I started to run over towards her and she gets over this guy. She goes,
"Oh, you can't tag us unless we are in a f****** motion." I couldn't believe her. So I left and chased the other kids. Later on that day she took off her jacket and she was wearing a tank top with a low cut. She was trying to show off her chest though the rest of the girls were bigger. She started to do sexuall things with the kid she was with and we kept on telling her to stop or else we would have to go home. Well we had to go home but she slept over and I can't even imagine what happened.
the next day we called her and we told her that it wasn't good that she did that and we told her to stop or else she will be called a w**** and a s***. But people already do. She says that she isn't but I think she is. I want to help her but she told me that it was her problems and that she goes to counciling. I mean she goes but it doesn't seem like it helps her.

What should I do? I tried helping her but it doesn't seem like it's working...
It's a teenager thing. She's just showing off.
leave her alone, she is making her own choices, if she regrets them and learns from them later on that will be good, if she doesn't well, I guess you can hope.
i must say, shes a slut, these are the kind of girls i try to avoid because it hurts me to be around them, so just let her ******** up her own life..i know its hard to let your friends screw up and not try to help them, but it will be better for you in the long run
eh it doesn't really seem like she's a friend... eh, why are you friends with her again?
let it run it's own course... leave her alone.. she'll find out it's wring sooner or later... all you can do is just be a good friend to her wen that time comes....
She could have been just joking about the tag thing, sometimes me and my friends are like that. And how do you know that she was taking off her jacket to show off? Whatever happened to getting warm in layers of clothing? It could have been just the shirt that she decided to put on underneath was a bad decision, because maybe she didn't know how warm it was going to be out. I often wear sweaters with tank tops underneath, and no one seems to think I'm showing off when I take the sweater off, even though I go to a catholic school.
well now some friend you have! eh learn to be a beter jduge of charter or learn to let go.
koolkitty497
She could have been just joking about the tag thing, sometimes me and my friends are like that. And how do you know that she was taking off her jacket to show off? Whatever happened to getting warm in layers of clothing? It could have been just the shirt that she decided to put on underneath was a bad decision, because maybe she didn't know how warm it was going to be out. I often wear sweaters with tank tops underneath, and no one seems to think I'm showing off when I take the sweater off, even though I go to a catholic school.

It was at nighttime...
ko0langel
koolkitty497

It was at nighttime...

So? How long ago was this, and where do you live? On summer nights around here, Ottawa, I'll sleep in my underwear, even if my window's open, because it's so warm. Not that I'd go out in it everywhere, but I would wear a tank top and shorts. And to think, I'm one of the more conservative people around where I live... there are some girls that just hang out of their clothes.
How is she being a *****?
Just leave her if she wants her reputaion to be a slut or whore well that her preoblem u cant help her
Your friend is likely just going through a period in her life where she feels that the things you describe are the only way she can be attractive or accepted. A lot of people do. I know I had what a lot of people would probably refer to as a "slut phase", and yet I turned out alright. sweatdrop

I also don't see why you're so angry. From what you describe, your friend didn't do anything to hurt you individually. By the way, calling her a whore, slut, etc, isn't going to help anything. If you're her friend, be her friend. Be there for her, help her, but don't throw names around.

And how old are you all, by the way?
koolkitty497
ko0langel
koolkitty497

It was at nighttime...

So? How long ago was this, and where do you live? On summer nights around here, Ottawa, I'll sleep in my underwear, even if my window's open, because it's so warm. Not that I'd go out in it everywhere, but I would wear a tank top and shorts. And to think, I'm one of the more conservative people around where I live... there are some girls that just hang out of their clothes.

we live in massachusetts. And it was pretty cold that night. I wore 2 shirts and a sweater and still felt cold. And this happened recently.
Lithwen
Your friend is likely just going through a period in her life where she feels that the things you describe are the only way she can be attractive or accepted. A lot of people do. I know I had what a lot of people would probably refer to as a "slut phase", and yet I turned out alright. sweatdrop

I also don't see why you're so angry. From what you describe, your friend didn't do anything to hurt you individually. By the way, calling her a whore, slut, etc, isn't going to help anything. If you're her friend, be her friend. Be there for her, help her, but don't throw names around.

And how old are you all, by the way?

I'm 13, she's 14, he's 12...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas