Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Detective

12,500 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/822581/girl-names-with-great-meanings

http://www.babynames.co.uk/Baby_girl_names.htm

Hope these two sites will help smile
Btw congrats ^^
Merely
This must be a troll, no one in their right mind would name a child after a bird's a*****e.

Well there's women out there named Latrine, soo I'm not sure about that. what I am sure is that this person is a troll so there's that. smile

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jokers_to_the_Right
heart Just a feeeew more short month. Moms so mad but lol she can't tel me wat to do. I'm having a baby! I'm an adult! rolleyes Ugh lol

Anyways I was trying to think of a really rare and beautiful name for my baby (A girl I just had toknow tee hee xp ) So I was thinkng of what would sound pretty. I came up with the pretiest name. Im gonna name her "Cloaca". heart I heard someone say it once and its sooooo pretty!!!!!! Ive never heard any1 call their kid that. So Imma be the first. plz tell me what you think of it and if its overused. I never heard it before but mbbe its super popular in some other country or somehting.

You're ruining your baby's life before it has barely started by naming her something a stripper would have as a stage name. People who name their children weird unique names are stunted in life and employment opportunities. It's sad and unfair but true. If your employer can't even pronounce your baby's name, your baby is less likely to be hired and promoted.

You're better off naming your baby something that is more normal but still pretty. Your baby will honestly have more success being named something like Mary.

Wait... "In zoological anatomy, a cloaca /kloʊˈeɪkə/ is the posterior opening that serves as the only opening for the intestinal, reproductive, and urinary tracts of certain animal species"

You're a troll, I'm out.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Okay, I laughed. 6/10.

Quotable Tycoon

Silly troll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items