Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like a girl
But i have problem
i can't go with her
Because of three things

1) alot of people around me think she's too good for me (and im startin to believe it)
2) simply the way i rock
3)Finally the thing i fear the most may may happen to her i don't want her to end up like me always in trouble with someone always fightin
Example- i just got off of suspension because of some idiot lightin the trash can on fire and me being there
Arnt you the one that couldnt get his d!ck up to m@sturbate?
If you have all these doubts maybe you shouldn't go out with her. If you are in featr of her getting hurt I suggest you don't.
guilty by assosiation!!1 wh00t been there! na stuff it ask her out is up to her the rest of it
You'll find someway to charm her... You could always go to Zale's stud school

-Zale, the lady charmer
1) Be better! sweatdrop Sounds hard, but trust me, it's worth it..
2) ??? Is she some kinda prep or something? My advice- don't go out with preps. Most (MOST, not ALL!) preps love to have a different boyfriend every week. Sad.. xp
3) See #1. If she means that much to you anyway...
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer
i have no problem charming a lady that's the easy part falling for her is the hard part
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer
i have no problem charming a lady that's the easy part falling for her is the hard part

So... you dont love her? confused
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer

i do but i can't live without trouble we go hand in hand me and mischief were married since the day i was born
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer

i do but i can't live without trouble we go hand in hand me and mischief were married since the day i was born

Hows this sound? Dont be friends with trouble makers, dont go looking for trouble, and don't lose your temper.
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer

Hows this sound? Dont be friends with trouble makers, dont go looking for trouble, and don't lose your temper.
temper is no prob
it never is but fine ill tak your advice if it will help me get closer to her adn make evryone accept me. fine.
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Dead wrong
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity

-Zale, the lady charmer

temper is no prob
it never is but fine ill tak your advice if it will help me get closer to her adn make evryone accept me. fine.

It's a pretty good idea if you can keep it up...
BloodEdge_Angel_Infinity
Arnt you the one that couldnt get his d!ck up to m@sturbate?
yeah aren't you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces