Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
We accidentally hit her with our car. Sara would follow our car to the farm gate and lead us up the road .. She Suddenly turned around just feet in front of us and we hit her back left side. Blood everywhere from an injury on her leg. We later found out her lung was punctured .. She didnt even make it into xrays .. I was the last in the family to see her alive, because I peeked into the back room at the vet. And my grandmother must feel so bad, she was driving .. I've never lost a pet or family member like this and I don't know how to cope. I miss her so much! It's only been a few hours and I'm in pieces .. We bury her on the hill tonight ..

Giver

emi desu

r.i.p. sara sad
you should not have let her out of the house like that;
at least your family learned a valuable lesson should you get another pet
poor grandmother for having to been the one to do it; she must be traumatized sad

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Zvarri
emi desu

r.i.p. sara sad
you should not have let her out of the house like that;
at least your family learned a valuable lesson should you get another pet
poor grandmother for having to been the one to do it; she must be traumatized sad

Well Sara was our farm dog, a sheep dog. She herded cows and squirrels away from our car. Trying to protect us. And do her job. We have another dog Arrow and her eleven puppies but they're not our beloved Sara ..
I'm so sorry. It's awful when beloved pets die. It's never easy to recover but hopefully you have lots of lovely memories of when she was alive and happy. Try to remember her like that if you can.

Dapper Millionaire

Just remember her and give yourself time to cope with the loss.

Gawker

It will be hard to move on, but it'll happen eventually. You don't need to rush it. Grieve for as long as you need and don't let anyone tell you differently. Make sure you have a close network of friends and family around you. Being around each other should help comforting you all.

Also, try and keep routine. Like, going to school, work, going to see friends, any clubs you do, etc. Things like this will help ease you back into normality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff