Welcome to Gaia! ::

is this *points to post * normal?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

ahh damn them all to hell. i love shounen ai manga! it's so good! (which one was it? PM me and we can talk about it biggrin ) they're all buttholes and you shouldn't mind what they say. about your clothes, if you feel comfortable in them then it's their problem that they don't like it. everyone is diferent, you're just a bit more different than most of them and, to me, that's great! it gives you a chance to shine and show that you're not affraid of what other people say.
I have brown hair and brown eyes, too! whee

Please don't let those poop-heads get to you. People picked on me when I was younger, but now I have friends who are outcasts just like me. There are more than you'd think there would be. smile

Also tell someone you trust about them picking on you. That treatment shouldn't go on.

If you still have trouble, please PM me. ^_^
Those kids are just immature, because they can't accept who you are. So what if they don't like your clothes, or they have never heard or manga etc. they shouldn't be making fun of you, because it's no reason to dislike someone. Tell someone.
Sensedog
To hell with them. They don't know you, and they have no idea what you are like. Ignore them when they give you crap over being who you are, and report them if the harassment becomes excessive.

Great Idea Sense
"Don't judge me, if you don't know"

-2pac.
laugh at their inability to accept that you are different because you read manga. then eliminate them.
The teased you over shonene-ai? =/
Kill 'em. Or show them what shonen-ai is really about :3
You never know...they might just love it!

And if they tease you for the way you look?...in twenty years people like that will be calling you "Boss" or "Yes m'am. How would you like your coffee? Two of three lumps of sugar?" . Then they won't dare laugh at you xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff