Welcome to Gaia! ::

CosmoKnight
I'm sorry to here about your loss.

I don't think that you will be blamed, after all you didn't encourage him to drink and drive.

Again, I'm sorry to here about your loss.

i know!!!!! ~><~yami
R.I.P of your brother..it's ok..he's in a better place now.
I feel sorry for you. I dont think I could handel something as sad as that.
Sorry to hear that. Sucks, eh? I lost my brother last September. He was my closest brother. I know how it feels. I also lost my dad in January. That was even worse.

But anyways, just break it to them gently. Sorry I can't be much help. But I know your pain.
In September of 2003 my brother also passed away. I truly understand your pain that you are feeling. Like your brothers death, my brothers death was unexpected as well. You can gaia mail me anytime you want b.c I can relate, and you can spill your feelings to me about it whenever you want to.

((hugs)) from one person who I can relate to, to another.

I'm truly sorry about the lose of your brother. I wish I could get ride of your pain. Sadly the pain will last for a very long time. Part of you will always feel empty inside. However in time life goes on. At the same time though, you shall never forget the love that you feel for your brother, just as I never forget the love I feel for my brother. He is always with me, just as your brother is always with you. They live in our hearts, and their memory shall live on forever, just as the love we feel for them, and the love they feel for us.
Well
U can tell that wasent true.
The Varioties.
Of Your bro drinking
and A cop Dident Stop him?
Dude.DId he Not Listen?
Drinking and driving?
A Cop Would Of stoped him soon as possible.
And the cops DIdent notify your parents?
where u live the ghetto? rolleyes
Michael007
Well
The Varioties.
Of Your bro drinking
Dude.DId he Not Listen?
Drinking and driving?

*plonk*
My condolences.

There isn't really a good way to tell a parent that they outlived their son or daughter. I don't believe they would blame you, but that won't make it any easier. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.
Forget about them blaming you. Right now, just remember your brother.
Michael007
Well
The Varioties.
Of Your bro drinking
Dude.DId he Not Listen?
Drinking and driving?

And yes, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you? evil

Stop being mean to her and give her the condolences she requires!
Or at least use grammar and spell correctly.
Michael007
Well
The Varioties.
Of Your bro drinking
Dude.DId he Not Listen?
Drinking and driving?

User Image
If your parents hate you, then ******** how they react. Walk out.
if he died your parents would have been contacted first, he had his lisense on him they would of been on the phojne asap k thx.
Kir-Alira
crying Last night, when my brother was on his way here to Harvard there was a car accident! I was called on the dorm phone at 10.30pm and had to go to hospital to see him. he was comatose for three hours and at two am he passed away.

And i have to tell my parents! I'm flying to Indianapolis tomorrow to tell them, but i dont know if i can!
How can i break it to them that their only son got drunk and had the brilliant idea of driving to my dorm to see me!
They'll blame me i just know it!

HELP!!!!! gonk
it is not ur fault hon, its his, i dont mean to sound accusing but it was his decision
he's there son, they deserve to know, they have no right to blame you for such thing, God just decided it was time. He hurts to because he knows what pain you carry.
Kir-Alira
crying Last night, when my brother was on his way here to Harvard there was a car accident! I was called on the dorm phone at 10.30pm and had to go to hospital to see him. he was comatose for three hours and at two am he passed away.

And i have to tell my parents! I'm flying to Indianapolis tomorrow to tell them, but i dont know if i can!
How can i break it to them that their only son got drunk and had the brilliant idea of driving to my dorm to see me!
They'll blame me i just know it!

HELP!!!!! gonk

I am sorry about your loss

You did not go and encourage you brother one bit to drink and drive so your parents will not blame you. If your parents scream at you it is there way of trying to come to terms as well as they can with loosing their only son.

I am sorry about your loss. I am sure you will do fine, but tell them they need to know, and the best way for them to find out I think is from you and not someone that they don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff