Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Pup

He always gets grumpy when I hangout with my best friend, because my best friend and I had a threesome before I was even with my boyfriend... But now when I hangout with her and now that I came out to him about being bisexual he always thinks I'm up to no good, or just gets straight up jealous that I'm hanging out with her and not him. Hes reallly sensitive and has social anxiety but it doesn't make up for the fact that I feel shamed of my sexually just because he's not into it. Help me out... please?

Tiny Pup

Indulgent Partner

Wow, super insecure boyfriend is super insecure.

Have you expressed how he makes you feel shamed and how that isn't cool?

Devoted Hunter

Usually, It's a fact of trust. He probably feels twice as mistrustful since you like both girls and guys. It's an insecurity issue most likely. I wouldn't say to reassure him, But do let him know you are with him (But might not be, If he makes you feel like crap about your sexuality.) Whatever you did in your relationships before him, shouldn't concern him. It isn't like you are having threesomes every time you hang out with your best friend.
Dont date him. He will never accept your past and your sexuality and you will never be trusted. The relationship is doomed.

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
legnanellaf5
Dont date him. He will never accept your past and your sexuality and you will never be trusted. The relationship is doomed.

This. Assuming you haven't cheated on him, it shouldn't be an issue.

Divine Demigod

Fellow bisexual person here.
Personally, I reckon you should maybe just talk to him and ask whether he is alright with you being bisexual. A lot of people unfortunately think if you're bi, that you're willing to sleep with other people and hence is not taken as seriously.

My boyfriend is luckily cool with being bisexual as well, like you, I can't really help my sexuality unfortunately, but as long as you don't cheat on him with other girls or guys, I don't think he should have a problem with it.

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
your boyfriend is dumb, dump his a**.
What matters isn't your sexuality; it's your fidelity to your relationship. It might be good to remind your boyfriend of that. If he has no reason other than the fact that you like both girls and boys to feel insecure, then you should talk to him about developing trust in a relationship if you feel that you would like to go forward with him. If you can figure out what he needs to get over his insecurities, you might be able to use communication to help him without sacrificing your friendships.

Spoopy Kitten

He most likely doesnt trust you around other guys either. Anyone you hang out with, ever, will piss him off and in turn, he will make you feel like s**t. Dump him and find someone else who isnt borderline controlling

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SchizoSpazz
legnanellaf5

This. Assuming you haven't cheated on him, it shouldn't be an issue.

Yup. Don't even waste time on this guy. He doesn't understand how bisexuality works, he doesn't trust or respect you, and he's acting possessive of you over things that you did before you were even with him...all this s**t is huge red flags. His insecurities are big ones, but they are HIS problem. You can talk to him about it, tell him how it makes you feel, but chances are, he's not gonna do s**t to overcome his issues. He doesn't trust you around people that he thinks could possibly steal you away from him, which due to your bisexuality in his mind means ANYONE. He is completely disregarding you as a person, and is thinking in that really dangerous way of 'I am with this person I now own them and they are no longer a person'. He thinks you can't be monogamous, that you don't have the ability to turn people down, that you are ruled by your sexuality and attraction and all that doesn't even factor in. Yeah, I'd be reluctant to give him a chance if he's acting like this right off the bat, but give him one chance to change his behavior if you like, but no more than that. But whatever you do, do not sacrifice your friendships for him. Do not change who you are for him. If he wants you to be a certain way, he doesn't love you for you and it's not worth being with someone like that.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
legnanellaf5

must you be so negative?

Tiny Pup

Vanilla Melody
legnanellaf5

must you be so negative?
thank you.

Tiny Pup

bleakRequiem
What matters isn't your sexuality; it's your fidelity to your relationship. It might be good to remind your boyfriend of that. If he has no reason other than the fact that you like both girls and boys to feel insecure, then you should talk to him about developing trust in a relationship if you feel that you would like to go forward with him. If you can figure out what he needs to get over his insecurities, you might be able to use communication to help him without sacrificing your friendships.
i told him this, i told him it doesn't matter what my sexuality is at this point because i'm in love with him. my love for him is much stronger then any urge of the flesh. he is just so scared to lose me that he doesn't realize hes hurting me, this man is as gentle as a fly and treats me like a goddess. he is just so very sadly very insecure.
Vanilla Melody
legnanellaf5

must you be so negative?

Im not? It is just the truth. It is sadly common enough for bisexuals to deal with this s**t, so its easy to know how it goes. If you really think it is going to work, try to convince me but the reality is that it is a s**t relationship the op needs to realize it.

Dont stay in s**t realtionships because of 'love' op.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff