Welcome to Gaia! ::

My boyfriend (whom I have been together with for 1,5 year) has a group of friends. Now that's quite normal right but the thing is I can't stand them! We probably don't have anything incommen but my boyfriend. I've only seen them twice my life so that's about 3 hours together (and it has been 1 year ago too)

Recently they opened a guestbook, nice huh but I went there today and I was 10 pages full of s**t about me. And I don't even know them that well. And the onliest thing they know about me is what my name is, my age and how I looked a year ago. (Don't misunderstand me I don't look horrible they didn't make any comments about that) In those posts they posted "Come suck my d**k" and that my relationship with my boyfriend wasn't going to last. So I posted something back since I don't let people talk s**t about me or about my relationship without there being a very good reason behind it. They then said I should say sorry for posting something like that, WTF were they insane!!?? scream I'm the one being called a whore and I'm not the one that has to say sorry. So well all of a sudden they all deny that they wrote it and now are like "come on we can be friends hang out with us". But I'm so through with them They are SO immature (in the wrong way) and they're 4 years older then me! I think they're so stupid.

So now my real problem is my boyfriend wants us to come together and wants me to just be friends with them. He's like "what if I tell them to come to my birthday but I also want you to come" I already told him that I wouldn't come then. But should I pretend to be friends with them and like them just for him? Well next year he's going to another school do you think he'll make new ones and "forget" about these?

I really have no idea what to do neutral
Have you told your boyfriend what his friends have been saying about you? If he cares about you at all he wont like anyone talking s**t about you, especially people that claim to be his friends.
If you talk to him about it, he might talk to his friends about it and maybe everything can blow over. I suggest talking to him about what they have been saying and then going to his birthday party. You dont have bother with his friends, and if you go, it will show that you are a better person than them. Seems to me like their jealous and want you two to break up. Dont let them win i guess 3nodding
Fellow dutchee.. Well.. youknow dutch guys are horndogs, let's hope he forgets them. You can;t choose his friends for him, but he should respect that, if they treat you so mean, you don;t wanna be involved with them. next time take screenshots of the guestbook before they cna delete their entried and who them to your boyfriend. Maybe he'll then see why you don;t like his friends.

Good luck.
Melon03276
Have you told your boyfriend what his friends have been saying about you? If he cares about you at all he wont like anyone talking s**t about you, especially people that claim to be his friends.
If you talk to him about it, he might talk to his friends about it and maybe everything can blow over. I suggest talking to him about what they have been saying and then going to his birthday party. You dont have bother with his friends, and if you go, it will show that you are a better person than them. Seems to me like their jealous and want you two to break up. Dont let them win i guess 3nodding

Yes he knows. He knew about the guestbook earlier and he also posted things in it (normal things they sorta use it as a chatterbox :S)But then today I found the posts (they were also made today :S) but they deny they did it and now they're like "you're the one accusing us of things that we didn't do".
Mirshan
Melon03276

Yes he knows. He knew about the guestbook earlier and he also posted things in it (normal things they sorta use it as a chatterbox :S)But then today I found the posts (they were also made today :S) but they deny they did it and now they're like "you're the one accusing us of things that we didn't do".

Could you possibly print out the pages from the website/guestbook thing and show it to them or/and your boyfriend the next time they deny it?
go to your boyfriends party and hav fun..show tht u r better than them and that they dont bother you!
It sounds all very immature to me. I'd ditch the boyfriend and his friends.
Melon03276
Mirshan
Melon03276

Could you possibly print out the pages from the website/guestbook thing and show it to them or/and your boyfriend the next time they deny it?

It's a guestbook everybody can type under every possible name the onliest way you can track who wrote it is by ip adresses. :S My boyfriend knows about the posts he also wrote an reaction to them
Have you told your boyfriend about the whole guestbook incident? If not, maybe you should. He has the right to be friends with whoever he wants, even if they're jerks, but that doesn't mean you have to like them too. If they're going to go to his birthday party, then be firm and tell him you won't go if they do.
That said, this happened with my ex, and he ended up choosing his friends over me, so just be careful.
I think your boyfriend needs to stand up for you and tell his friends not to write stuff about you like that. If hes not going to stand up for you think I think you have every right not to go to his birthday party and be humilated by his friends.
Well I really would want to go to his party but I don't want to go there and see him around his friends. Well if he chooses them over me at least I'd not have to worry if he made the right decision than he's just one of them.

He did stand up for me but they all deny they did it but I don't believe it. :S
This should be in an issue of 17 Magazine or something, though I don't think the poster of this would fit the age description. Anyway, boys will be boys and girls will be girls, what I mean by this is that us menfolk talk nasty and what have you but we rarely mean it, and girls will generally overreact like your doing. Guess what though, if your freaking out about this the guys are right and the relationship is not going to last, but what highschool relationships ever do?
Angin_Seca
This should be in an issue of 17 Magazine or something, though I don't think the poster of this would fit the age description. Anyway, boys will be boys and girls will be girls, what I mean by this is that us menfolk talk nasty and what have you but we rarely mean it, and girls will generally overreact like your doing. Guess what though, if your freaking out about this the guys are right and the relationship is not going to last, but what highschool relationships ever do?

I personally believe highschool relationships could but that's not my point since the dutch school system is alot diffrent and I'll be in college next year -_-" Well I tried not to overreact but it got really nasty have you ever seen 10 pages full of crap about you? try not to freak out then. I can take alot of s**t but this was just a little too much. I can't even see myself being with them in the same room.
He should not be allowing his friends to treat you like that, and he shouldn't pressure you into spending YOUR time with them.. I think you want to be with him so explain that you love him but hate spending time with his friends.. if he doesn't accept that then your better off without him and his shitty mates
Mirshan
Angin_Seca

I personally believe highschool relationships could but that's not my point since the dutch school system is alot diffrent and I'll be in college next year -_-" Well I tried not to overreact but it got really nasty have you ever seen 10 pages full of crap about you? try not to freak out then. I can take alot of s**t but this was just a little too much. I can't even see myself being with them in the same room.
Can't say I have but I know I wouldn't wig out about it if I did. I know there is people that don't like me but my reaction is to let that rage just seethe inside my under my calm surface then when they least expect it BAM I make out with their sister, or mom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff