Welcome to Gaia! ::

Things went a little screwy with the birth control I am on (long story) and my breasts have been producing a milky substance for the past couple of weeks. My doctor says it should clear up soon ... it's kind of icky, but that's not the real issue. My boyfriend, instead of being disgusted, was thrilled when I told him why I haven't been taking my bra off. He keeps bugging me to let him taste it. Last night we were sleeping and I woke up to a funny tickling sensation. He had been suckling my breast as I slept. gonk

I am horribly grossed out by this, but my boyfriend is going nuts. Should I let him drink from my breasts to shut him up? I guess it's not harmful, and he's driving me crazy with his pestering.

Anxious Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
At the end of the day all that matters is

Erm, well it is suitable for human consumption...but if its making you uncomfortable tell him so. Just because he likes it doesn't mean he has a right to your body without permission (aka when you are asleep)

who you made smile, who you made cry, and who will never forget you
Haha, female lactating usually only happens when pregnant, are you pregnant or is it a side effect?

To be honest, hes NOT the only one x3 Many men like to do that, just let him, it can be very arousing for the both of you.
Jareth says:

No offense or anything, but that's... really odd. eek I would talk to him about it.

Edit: the raping of your milks at night is what strikes me as odd.
Well, sure..
If you feel fine with him doing so.

Go ahead.
:3

User Image

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Idiomos
It's actually one of the 100 most common sexual fetishes.....

Des mex
wow you scare easy it's natural for boys to do that.......

testoculies
It's quite tastey...... that it is....

Okay just for records Kinsey did research on this look it up on wiki I'm to lazy to put up links......
some guys are just really into, its actually not too uncommon

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Yeah, it is apparently his fetish. You have to ask yourself if you feel comfortable with this, and can live with him knowing he wants some boobie juice....constantly.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Hey be glad it's that and he dosn't constantly want a**l sex?

Okay so that was bad never mind just trying to say it could be worse.........
Heh, I would be a little weirded out, but not disgusted. I can sort of see where he's coming from. But then, I'm rather stange and really admire the idea of breast-feeding... anyway, let him do it if he wants to, right? He's not hurting anyone, and how many chances will he get to do this? But if it really bothers you, just tell him, and he should respect that. I can't imagine it tastes lovely.

F.Y.I., it's not a fetish, but a kink. A fetish is necessary for sexual arousal (and natually has to be non-sex related; i.e. one's fetish cannot be a p***s, but, say, feet). A kink is just something that is not necessary, but enhances arousal.
Let him try it out a few times, but make it clear that you'll want him to stop if you still think it's weird. Then see whether you get to like it, and if you don't like it, make him stop.
I have been lactating for 5 or 6 years. I have never been pregnant, my mother did the same thing. It is a harmless condition

My fiance has tasted it before...just because of curiousity...I am not sure about your boy drinking while you are sleeping...that is a little different, but his curiousity is normal...Haven't you wanted to taste it? Don't lie LOL....

So he has tasted it, and now he wants to drink it daily?

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Slap the basterd, He has no right to TOUCH you when your asleep>>

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Unsweetened Honey
Heh, I would be a little weirded out, but not disgusted. I can sort of see where he's coming from. But then, I'm rather stange and really admire the idea of breast-feeding... anyway, let him do it if he wants to, right? He's not hurting anyone, and how many chances will he get to do this? But if it really bothers you, just tell him, and he should respect that. I can't imagine it tastes lovely.

F.Y.I., it's not a fetish, but a kink. A fetish is necessary for sexual arousal (and natually has to be non-sex related; i.e. one's fetish cannot be a p***s, but, say, feet). A kink is just something that is not necessary, but enhances arousal.

Idiomos
Seriously it's a fetish go look it up

Des mex
yes and I said a 100 not fifty.....

testoculies
Ever heard of brothels that have girls that offer that ability? It most be a fetish....like bondage.....

I can't stop the wierd posting system thing.....
Thats a pretty common fetish actually, though most guys wont fess up to it. Personally when I get married and that time comes I want to try it at least once...And its been a bit of a fetish for quite some time. But I don't think I would have gone after them while you were sleeping. Just let him do it...your doctor told you it wouldn't last too long, so I think u should just let him get it out of his system. But don't let him get too much control...its your body...he just gets to visit here and there...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff