Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Make sure you block him on everything you communicated with. Phone, Skype, Facebook etc. Block and don't look back.

Peculiar Doll

KittKatt007
Anyway, he ended up leaving on his own terms, so I hope he's not still feeling suicidal. Do you guys think I should send him a text and ask how he's doing?
No, I think that's one of the worst things you can do. He's emotionally abusive, and seems to view his whole self worth as hinging on you - that isn't your problem and there is nothing you can do about it except walk away, because he'll only bring you down with him. Don't contact him. Ignore him if he contacts you, no matter how much it hurts you. I've been there and I know how hard it is, I know how much it brought me down, but it's the best thing to do.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
STOP CONTACTING HIM! Completely cut him off and block him on all social media and phones. Don't check up on him, don't try to talk to him, just cut him off. He's an abusive ******** if he was blaming it all on you and was STILL dictating what he wanted you to do with your life. Never contact him again. He's a big boy. He will move on. He's trying to make you feel bad and guilt you back. He's not the kind of dude you can even stay acquaintances with. So lose his number, his screen name, everything about him and move on. Stop worrying about him since he is no longer your problem. If you continue contacting him, you manage to keep yourself in an abusive relationshit with him, even if it's as 'friends' or acquaintances. Do the smart thing and just let it go and move on with your life. He was an a*****e, and you are better off not knowing him. You can't remain friends because he wants something you don't and he will pull every manipulative move in the book to get what he wants. He probably thinks you liking girls is just an excuse you gave him, and thinks he can change your mind, but only after he hurts you as much as he thinks you hurt him. Get the toxic ******** out of your life and never contact him again. He isn't worth it.

Bashful Bookworm

No don't message him. Things are over with, thats what you wanted. Sending him a text is going to be sending him mixed signals.

Some people take break ups harder than others. If you really fear he's going to kill himself, let the police in the area or one of his family members know and wash your hands of it. He is not your responsibility.

Cement Cake's Prince

Smitten Lunatic

Adopt the cat and cut him out of your life.

Tipsy Hunter

For the love of God do not text him. Leave him alone for now and let him heal. If you keep contacting him, things are never going to get better between you.

Give it time. You don't have to cut him out of your life completely, but understand that it's going to take a lot of time for him to heal and for you two to talk on friendly terms again. The more you try and contact him, the more he's going to think you're still interested. It's probably going to be hard, but you have to leave him alone. You got to a somewhat peaceful end, so leave it there before he tries to guilt you into staying with him again.
He left on his own, so why drag him back into your life? You are free, be free.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
legnanellaf5
He left on his own, so why drag him back into your life? You are free, be free.
Exactly this. Nothing more is needed to be said at this point.
KittKatt007
Do you guys think I should send him a text and ask how he's doing?

NO.

You are extremely lucky this was a long-distance relationship. You can change your phone number, block him online, and never have to deal with him and his controlling overbearing bullshit again.

He's made zero effort to respect you, your wants, your needs, your sexuality, anything. He's a shitty boyfriend, and not even friend material. Let him deal with the results of his own crappy personality and move on with your life.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KittKatt007
Thank you for putting things into perspective for me. I've made a lot of excuses for him that I probably shouldn't have.

I had pointed out the whole "treating me like I'll throw myself at any available man. It was a really bad month. He always asks me if I want someone else, I know he expected me to leave him for anyone. It feels good knowing someone else sees that too.

We haven't talked since last night. He said he wants to be alone and I was really grateful he was the one to end things because that should be easier on him, won't it?

I still feel bad because it seems all he was concerned about is sex. That was what he ended things on. I'm trying to feel less bad about it because I still feel like if I was straight this wouldn't have even been an issue...

But. Thank you so much, again. You've helped me feel a lot better about this!

I'm so sorry, I meant to reply back sooner. It's a relief that you're feeling better about this! The one thing I ask of you now, though, is to take the advice of everyone on page three and do not text him back. You may think it's done, but it's just another bait and switch. I would hug you right now if I could because you deserve so much more than him and I just know you're going to find it one day. It might be hard, it might be exhausting, but remember; a good relationship takes work that makes you feel good at the end of the day. If you're not happy, then something is wrong and it needs to be addressed.

Hun, (is that okay if I call you that) even if you were straight as a May pole he wouldn't be happy. Right now, the only thing that matters is your happiness.

Party Member

User Image

wow he is so toxic for you. report him to the police if he threatens suicide, and let his friends know, if you can.
but what he did to you is actually ABUSIVE, and you need to end it forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff