Welcome to Gaia! ::

It could be a fetish for the adrenaline you get after killing/seeing something die. Jussayin'. Maybe try something else that gives you an adrenaline rush and see if you get the same feeling.
Uhh I think it depends on what it is. If it's something kinky like domination or something just come out and tell him about it. If it's something really out there like you wanna bang the dog I think I'd keep that to myself.
Blackrose_Knight
What is your fetish anyway.

I have several, ranging from electro-play, bondage, flogging, spanking, breast torture and a recently piqued interested in consensual non-consent (also called rape fetish, but I don't like that phrase)
what is flogging?

Devoted Pirate

iWantYourBikini
Blackrose_Knight

I have several, ranging from electro-play, bondage, flogging, spanking, breast torture and a recently piqued interested in consensual non-consent (also called rape fetish, but I don't like that phrase)
what is flogging?

A flogger is a multi-tailed whip with a stiff or solid handle specially made for use in BDSM play. The strands of a flogger are most commonly made from leather, but can also be made from cord, horse hair or rubber. Tops who enjoy flogging will generally have a number of floggers made of different materials designed to cause different levels of pain. Floggers with wide soft wide strands are the most gentle, while those with hard thin strands are the most painful. Most floggers are designed to be used on the torso and thighs; it is also possible to buy smaller floggers designed for n****e and male genitorture. The flogger is derived from the cat o' nine tails a punishment deveice in common use prior to the 20th century.

When flogging a sub, it is usual to start with the gentle floggers, as the sub 'warms up' and begins to enter sub space. The top will then switch to the more vicious implements and use strokes of increasing force.
Source Which Makes Gaia Admin Cranky - londonfetishscene/wipi.com aka Wipipedia
Blackrose_Knight
iWantYourBikini
Blackrose_Knight

what is flogging?

A flogger is a multi-tailed whip with a stiff or solid handle specially made for use in BDSM play. The strands of a flogger are most commonly made from leather, but can also be made from cord, horse hair or rubber. Tops who enjoy flogging will generally have a number of floggers made of different materials designed to cause different levels of pain. Floggers with wide soft wide strands are the most gentle, while those with hard thin strands are the most painful. Most floggers are designed to be used on the torso and thighs; it is also possible to buy smaller floggers designed for n****e and male genitorture. The flogger is derived from the cat o' nine tails a punishment deveice in common use prior to the 20th century.

When flogging a sub, it is usual to start with the gentle floggers, as the sub 'warms up' and begins to enter sub space. The top will then switch to the more vicious implements and use strokes of increasing force.
Source Which Makes Gaia Admin Cranky - londonfetishscene/wipi.com aka Wipipedia

that sounds painful. how could you be possibly be turned on by that? i know i couldnt lol

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Here's the thing: if you don't trust your boyfriend, then your relationship is lacking. Yes, you love him, but as the saying goes, "love doesn't put food on the table." A relationship requires a lot more than love, including trust. And if you can't trust your boyfriend to both accept you as you are, and keep your confidences, then I don't think he's a very good boyfriend.

Also, I know you're angry that your brother died, but I have to wonder if his therapist really pushed him into it, or if blaming the therapist is just easier then blaming your brother.
iWantYourBikini

What is electro-play?

Consensual non-consent I also enjoy so you're not alone. None of yours sound weird at all though. So it would confuse me why others would think so. (I don't like pain but nothing weird.)

Devoted Pirate

iWantYourBikini

that sounds painful. how could you be possibly be turned on by that? i know i couldnt lol

I am a masochist. I like pain. Not all pain mind you, I still very much dislike stubbing my toe on the coffee table and bashing my head on the fridge door. However, some pain, simply feels good.

Flogging if you have light enough tails doesn't hurt, but more feels like a harsh massage. If you get heavier, it does hurt, like deep rattling thuds, or sharp biting thwaps depending on the material.

Each to their own.
Kanto-chan

What is electro-play?

Consensual non-consent I also enjoy so you're not alone. None of yours sound weird at all though. So it would confuse me why others would think so. (I don't like pain but nothing weird.)

I think perhaps this was meant for me. Electo-play is using specifically made devices and using electricity in an erotic sense. The most common unit is the TENS unit, its used in physical therapy more than sex.
Blackrose_Knight

Yeah it was sorry. sweatdrop

Oh I get it now, I didn't even know it could be used minus therapy. Thanks.~

Sounds intense.
Talk to a psychologist about it.
Might be a trauma from something else.
You will have to look deeper.
I'm a psychologist with plenty of fetishes, I just learned to control them.
>> yum_puddi

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If you can't get sexually excited without killing something, or having something die, that is a serious problem. I don't know how old you are, so it's possible you might grow out of it, but if you're in your early or mid-twenties, something like that WILL put a serious strain on your relationships.

I don't know if a therapist will help you, but if I were you, I'd look for any help I could. I have some gore and death fantasies of my own, but I can get aroused from "normal" stuff, as well, so it's not really a problem. But if the only way to get turned on is by killing something, or someone... well, killing something for the sake of your sex life, I don't think is fair. I don't think it's fair to totally neglect yourself of love or sex, either, so looking for any help in opening yourself up would be a good idea, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff