Welcome to Gaia! ::

My best friend in the intire world is leaving me in less then a month... i cant deal with it. I want to cut. I dont know why but i want to. I cant deal with anything anymore.
STUPID... weahhhhh. My best friend is moving too. But you don't see me whining. <Much offense but if you wanted to, you would have done it already instead of posting about it.
Twisted_allie
My best friend in the intire world is leaving me in less then a month... i cant deal with it. I want to cut. I dont know why but i want to. I cant deal with anything anymore.

couple of things
1: get a life
2: you'll make new friends
3: no one cares
4: if you really were a cutter you wouldn't be paraiding around it in front of everyone
5: if you do cut, i really hope that you hit a vien

~seki

Wealthy Smoker

Sekhmet
Twisted_allie

couple of things
1: get a life
2: you'll make new friends
3: no one cares
4: if you reall ywere a cutter you won't be parrading around in fron tof everyone
5: if you do cut, i really hope that you hit a vien

~seki

i pick #3 ya
pink_panthah
STUPID... weahhhhh. My best friend is moving too. But you don't see me whining. <Much offense but if you wanted to, you would have done it already instead of posting about it.

Maybe i want to get some help NO one knows me on here. thats why i ask people who dont know me..
Get a hold of yourself woman, ignore all the smartasses for a second and take the time to think about what you are doing. You would become a sheep if you begin to cut, you would become nothing more than those that are dependant on something outside themselves. You will get addicted to it, or worse, compromise your own safety and health for what? Physical pain? It's pointless.
go to freakin life issues forum and leave us alone!!! stressed
Twisted_allie
pink_panthah

Maybe i want to get some help NO one knows me on here. thats why i ask people who dont know me..

*sighattentionwhoresigh*
Aww, don't listen to the flamers.

I'm lying. Listen to them. My best friend, who is still my best friend, moved away two years ago. I have new friends, and still chill with her when she's here and not in A-town (pssh, lol). YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO GRAVY TRAIN!!! AND NOT BE SO EFFING EMO.
Dont listen to them. I know what its like. I can help. There is a certain way to, and there are good times to, and bad times. PM me. I can help.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
You can still keep in touch with your friends through phone, mail, or the internet. It is not the end of the world. Do not harm yourself over this. You will still have them as a friend.
Sensedog
You can still keep in touch with your friends through phone, mail, or the internet. It is not the end of the world. Do not harm yourself over this. You will still have them as a friend.

Since when did you get all passive and stuff? I want the old, flaming Sensedog... T.T
Idiots only cut themselves. If you are smart enough you will make the right choice to focus your anger on something else.
Kage No Oni
Emo^100000000

Seriously, get over yourself you little teeny which. I have no sympathy to you, and if you're going to cut over this, you'd best just go all the way and remove yourself from the gene pool.

wow...asshoel much?

God flaming, how rude...

I wish you luck, there isnt much any of us can say to make you feel better, but try to keep contact with her as best and as long as you can, and itll be alright
honey, don't give in to your desire. you will regret it when you are in the hospital for 3 hours being asked gay a** questions by a hippy named bill. i know it's though s**t and i wanted to give in but I couldn't I know your strong. Your best friend, your entire world may be going away but if your best friend means that much to you your not gonna let them go without knowing how much you care, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff