Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

i dont know what purge is but you shouldnt do that
i woke up in a new punani
i dont know what purge is but you shouldnt do that

Mehh its basically you binge and purge, you eat a ton of food that you want (soft food is best) which is technically binging and then you throwit up (purge it)

Naughty Sex Symbol

You really should stop altogether. What you've started is extremely unhealthy and could do massive damage towards your body in the long run. If you're trying to lose weight, try a healthy alternative like eating fruits and vegetables, getting all the nutrients you need and exercise regularly. Don't hurt your body anymore, it's not worth it.
Well, I was going to give you advice, but it seems like you don't need it. You know binge-eating and purging is stupid, yet you still do it. Have fun dissolving away all of your teeth.
The s**t ages your body quickly and greatly increases your chances of heart attack. Oh, want to purge for a great while and then stop? Well, enjoy the ******** up metabolism, meaning you will blimp up after you stop if you have done it for a long time. Of course, this is assuming you won't purge yourself to death.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Have fun wasting food and destroying your teeth, among many other things.

Noob

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I thought you meant purge as in from that movie, 'The Purge'.
sweetie there are a lot of alternatives to doing what you're doing. by throwing up all you're going to do is erode away all your teeth and lose your hair.

if you're unhappy with your appearance, do something good about it! don't be angry at yourself. start going for more walks, eat a little better. remember; slow progress is better than no progress. people recovering from eating disorders tend to gain back weight really fast because their bodies hold onto food for dear life. just drink a lot of water, eat foods that make you feel good, and get outside a little more c:

also if you think you might be depressed, talk with someone about it. preferably an adult as many kids your age are probably going through something similar and don't know how to deal with it.

you know what you're doing is wrong; so get better! c:

i wish you the best of luck!

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
It really is sad that this learned behavior catches on in so many. You may not realize it now but this could be a turning point in your life. You need to gain the control back. I'm not sure what has lead you to this behavior but you deserve better than that. Your body is still going to absorb some of the things you are putting in it even if you vomit it back up. You obviously aren't scared even by the pain of vomiting to stop you from doing it in the first place. Maybe your self-esteem is so low you think you deserve the pain or you are trying to punish yourself for something but you deserve better. I don't think telling you about the risks is going to make you stop. What you really need is to be empowered and start believing that you are beautiful. You deserve better than this. I would seek a professional therapist as soon as you can. Be honest if you are depressed or feeling anxiety. These are real things that you need help with. Don't ignore all the chaos going on in your mind right now. You are the most important person in your life. Don't break down at such a young age. You need support and deserve to get that. Talk to family and friends when you are feeling down. Really start learning to love yourself. I hope you can find the courage to be honest about the fact you are struggling right now. Don't let the demons get you. You can live a better life. There is help out there. If you need to talk about ANYTHING we are here for you.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

This is is the edge of a cliff for you, whether you realize it or not.
If you go over it, and decide to continue this rather than get help, it will snowball and become worse.
Your life will not get better because of an eating disorder. You will not be happier weighing less. You will not be happy being controlled by these urges, that can eventually kill you.
Get help, call a hot-line, find a therapist, tell your folks, whatever it takes.

Spoopy Kitten

xiatara
Well, I was going to give you advice, but it seems like you don't need it. You know binge-eating and purging is stupid, yet you still do it. Have fun dissolving away all of your teeth.

And your life

Noob

Why do you seem proud of that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out